• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lurk in here because I don't want to put my foot in it but figured it was time to say hello.

Where you're from - Born in the United Kingdom
Where you live - Currently work between London and Madrid
What is your age? - 32
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Mom is Irish, as was my father (passed away when I was a kid). White male, single and no kids.
Do you know your roots - Yes, going back to my great-great-grandparents generation.
Favorite musical genre - Jazz
Your profession/major/career interest - Film production, finance dept
Your religious affiliation - Atheist
Hobbies - I love hiking. Hoping to arrange an extended trip to the States in the next year to hike in Utah, specifically.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - I have only had KFC on that list so it wins by default, I suppose?

i still say my comment in that street fighter thread holds weight. if that wasn't a known character and she was black she'd be called Serena

also
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1102861

"He said that the demo used a model of a schoolgirl before, but the Ocufes staff explained that they couldn’t use it, so they swapped in this big muscular black man instead for the event. "
we did it, we made it into a japanese sex VR "game"

Numb

I lurk in here because I don't want to put my foot in it but figured it was time to say hello.

What is your age? - 32
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Mom is Irish, as was my father (passed away when I was a kid). White male, single and no kids.
Do you know your roots - Yes, going back to my great-great-grandparents generation.
Hobbies - I love hiking. Hoping to arrange an extended trip to the States in the next year to hike in Utah, specifically.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - I have only had KFC on that list so it wins by default, I suppose?

Welcome welcome.
Hiking sounds like a good time.

D i Z

What is your age? - 32

Welcome. If you make it to the states for that Hiking trip, you're gonna have to fix that fried chicken problem you've got there.

How Bronx get banned in three days? The man is putting up JC tier fuckery stats as a rookie.

Damn, that was fast.

When someone on the internet feels some kind of way, and for me it's just another Thursday
1396754443048.jpg

Tell em..
He fucked up no doubt but weren't the people accusing him doing the same thing for Dylan roof?
My bigger point is now is not the time for this kind of "foot in mouth" nonsense. It's clear they're eye balling BLM's tweets like it was the BCT..
HI
..no need to be making noise like that, when we're going to find out who did it soon enough. All I mean..
Do the fast twitch muscles make up for lack of aim?
Congrats on your ban, youngin..you made it!

What is your age? - 32
Ah, the Irish..some of my best friends are Irish. Welcome, sir!

Slayven

What is your age? - 32

welcome, and don't take a plate home if you only brought cups

RP912

Banned

What is your age? - 32

Welcome.

Btw top 3 jazz musicians?

My list:

1. John Coltrane
2. Donald Byrd
3. Wynton Marsalis

Pretty lame that female FG characters seldom get body types that's not athletic slim or petit. Someone has to break the mold one day.

Even if there aren't a lot of different body types, KI 2013 at least treats both sides equally: most of the women are showing some skin, but on the other hand all the live human men are also barrel-chested and more or less shirtless. Some of the monsters (a cyborg velociraptor, notably) are also female. Pretty much all the male characters fall victim to using the same body type outside of the monster-type characters (outside of maybe TJ Combo), but the cast overall makes up for it due juggling diversity / minority representation and classic monster representation well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom