• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lurk in here because I don't want to put my foot in it but figured it was time to say hello.

Where you're from - Born in the United Kingdom
Where you live - Currently work between London and Madrid
What is your age? - 32
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Mom is Irish, as was my father (passed away when I was a kid). White male, single and no kids.
Do you know your roots - Yes, going back to my great-great-grandparents generation.
Favorite musical genre - Jazz
Your profession/major/career interest - Film production, finance dept
Your religious affiliation - Atheist
Hobbies - I love hiking. Hoping to arrange an extended trip to the States in the next year to hike in Utah, specifically.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - I have only had KFC on that list so it wins by default, I suppose?

Welcome.

UK taking over in here!

Gyro-drive-smasher-o.gif

YAAAAAAAAASSSSS

WE GOT DAT FORCE Y'ALL

Ahem.

Sitting here at the corner of Black and Woman, I'm pleased that Finn is a Jedi. And all the people whining should realize that:

1) Rey might end up being a Jedi too, you don't know.
2) Rey will probably be the character related to the Skywalkers/Solos, so she'll have that connection in her background.
3) Rey isn't going to be a damsel in distress and seems poised to kick ass, even if it isn't with the Force.

so Eliza Jane of The 100 is a Nicki Minaj stan? https://instagram.com/p/65pvmLq9wU/

I lurk in here because I don't want to put my foot in it but figured it was time to say hello.

Where you're from - Born in the United Kingdom
Where you live - Currently work between London and Madrid
What is your age? - 32
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Mom is Irish, as was my father (passed away when I was a kid). White male, single and no kids.
Do you know your roots - Yes, going back to my great-great-grandparents generation.
Favorite musical genre - Jazz
Your profession/major/career interest - Film production, finance dept
Your religious affiliation - Atheist
Hobbies - I love hiking. Hoping to arrange an extended trip to the States in the next year to hike in Utah, specifically.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - I have only had KFC on that list so it wins by default, I suppose?

dont worry, we have black posters on the regular acting like savages,coons,eating the wrong fried chicken etc

you cant do any worse

welcome anyways

Trey

YAAAAAAAAASSSSS

WE GOT DAT FORCE Y'ALL

Ahem.

Sitting here at the corner of Black and Woman, I'm pleased that Finn is a Jedi. And all the people whining should realize that:

2) Rey will probably be the character related to the Skywalkers/Solos, so she'll have that connection in her background.
3) Rey isn't going to be a damsel in distress and seems poised to kick ass, even if it isn't with the Force.

The Force Awakens spoilers.

Rey becomes the wielder of the lightsaber by the end of the film.

YAAAAAAAAASSSSS

WE GOT DAT FORCE Y'ALL

Ahem.

Legit spoiler

Finn gets his ass kicked and Rey saves him. He's basically the Leia of this trilogy. He also might not be a Force user.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
YAAAAAAAAASSSSS

WE GOT DAT FORCE Y'ALL

Ahem.

me too

Young Magus

There's bound to be some dirt on those reverse-racist a-holes in here!

*hops into thread*

"JC'S family tree is more of a thick kudzu"
"nigga get the corn out your whinny-the-pooh-ass mouth and say that to my face"
"but you won't throw hands"
*bootybuttcheeks.jpg*
"I do say, it appears that our resident equestrian and charlatan brethren have engaged in quite the skirmish!"
*news article on race relations*
"y'all hear about meek getting hit with a pinata at a quizno's this weekend"

This the new BCT cycle???

Eh, 8/10. Missing anime discussions, Roys posts and something else.

But R.Mika in SF V tho, stunner and tag teams bruhs.........
rejoice.png

shaq.png

Onemic

I don't even understand that response to Vince. Was he making a joke or was he really pissed at Vince for something?

Naw he wasnt pissed at Vince. He was being sarcastic because a bunch of people in the thread that liked the design would say that people that didn't like it or said it was pandering were shoving their ideology down their throats

YAAAAAAAAASSSSS

WE GOT DAT FORCE Y'ALL

Ahem.

Based on the quotes in the trailers, I'm pretty sure Rey is the main character, has the force, and will be a jedi as well.

Numb

Numb about to get that work. He's got the top spot. Once that strike gets called in from Eastern Georgia, ain't no stopping it.

Gordon got a ban, I got surgery, Bronx got permed. Where should I send flowers, numb? Not to your house but your mom's house.

hqdefault.jpg
I'm on top? Shieet gotta cool it with the auto-fire. Slay with the back sneak.
Thought i would get caught this week with how trigger happy i was with the crazy. Bodies everywhere but lucky myself for now.

RIP brothers Bronx and Script. Ya'll remember Script? Rad dude he was.

Numb about to get that work. He's got the top spot. Once that strike gets called in from Eastern Georgia, ain't no stopping it.

Gordon got a ban, I got surgery, Bronx got permed. Where should I send flowers, numb? Not to your house but your mom's house.

hqdefault.jpg
Send that boy food..Monica malnourished. Pants falling n shit..

Also, ask Jandro. He got everyone's mom on his mind..

Ok it went deeper than i thought. So not just any black man being an uncle but your nieces and nephews are white.
Nah, man. I've got a lot of white friends (loving how funny that sounds). I just had/have jokes. I've got the full gambit when it comes to nieces/nephews..uncle is it.
Bluncle reminds me of Gruncle too much.
Not even in the same category in the slightest.

Slay with the Zorro speak..LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom