• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

D i Z

Sorry for the dumb question, but i don't know these things.
What does this dan do that makes him ignorant. (i'm not a fan of GB, so i don't know)

Even linking you to the "Dan Rykert just said" tumblr isn't going to adequately illustrate the depths of wtfness this man inspires. They just haven't managed to capture his highlights at all. You really just have to hear it for yourself, and even this is nothing compared to his questions about everyday shit that grown folks know.

That being said, Dan seems like a nice enough guy and I enjoy his contributions.

Edited to add:

I don't want to come of as throwing shit on the guy cos I don't think he deserves that at all. He's just really good at being a character. The product of a veeery specific set of circumstances that you could attribute to many young shut in males on GAF. Only with Dan's case, all rolled up into one guy who's too adventurous to be this clueless.

Shy

Even linking you to the "Dan Rykert just said" tumblr isn't going to adequately illustrate the depths of wtfness this man inspires. They just haven't managed to capture his highlights at all. You really just have to hear it for yourself, and even this is nothing compared to his questions about everyday shit that grown folks know.

That being said, Dan seems like a nice enough guy and I enjoy his contributions.
Thanks for this, i'll check it out in a little while.

Slayven

Umm, thank you fam. (sorry for asking this, but you're not making fun of me, are you?)

You made really paranoid now. lol

Ahhh.

LOL, that's very specific.
It's bad

That being said, Dan seems like a nice enough guy and I enjoy his contributions. He's good at being Dan, that's for sure.

Just listening to the hot dog story, why would you admit to something like that, and be proud of it?

Numb

Everyone has had that "Nigga what?" friend at some period in their life. The dude that has crazy stories and no self awareness.

Aware but probably doesn't care. Wants to be in these situations to tell the crazy story later.
Can't be that oblivious. I think.

D i Z

I'll probably have it on if I don't completely forget about it between now and then. I'm looking at PSX to have more interesting reveals.

andthebeatgoeson

I'm dying now. Need to just go home. Can't focus on work at all. Worst than any itis. Dontgiveafuckitis? It's 630pm and dark outside. Why am I still here?

But I have to catch up on paperwork. All these TPS reports. Listening to Outkast.

anyone going to watch the GMAs?

Like most award shows it hard to give a fuck

I don't even know. Even without all the nonsense that plagued the VGAs, last year's show still felt like one long marketing event. Hell, the absence of said nonsense probably made that even more apparent. It's hard to get excited about sitting through a two-to-three hour advertisement.

Slayven

I don't even know. Even without all the nonsense that plagued the VGAs, it still feels like one long marketing event. Hell, the absence of said nonsense probably made that even more apparent. It's hard to get excited about sitting through a two-to-three hour advertisement.

Yeah, that is how I feel about it.

You can only take so many awkward dudes in plaid shirts.

The official Frank Poncherello fanclub still has Gordon's mailing address.
Now you look here, fucker..you leave that man the hell alone. I got numbers..you just don't know it!
erik estrada be sending him letters asking for twenty dollars.

Gordon only dude that be cosplaying Manimal.
giphy.gif

Yes, youngin..you've got me LMAO

Village

That Kombat Pack 2 got me salty breh....I despise guest characters...

I am totally fine with a love guest characters. It explains my love of smash bros and crossovers in general, and indivisible. Besides the character designs in that thing being 10x better than skullgirls.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Lemme get in on this new thread smell...

Also, guest characters in fighting games are the best.
Unless they're unbalanced as hell like Yoda

Top Bottom