• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Malyse

CVJR-RAUYAA7tKv.jpg

https://twitter.com/KarlreMarks/status/671689425739456512/

zeemumu

That's another lvl.
Preg horror is freaky. That Grimm episode where the thing ate babies through the belly button with it's tongue creeped the shit out of me.

That's basically the context of the GIF I posted according to the site where I found it. A disembodied head with organs hanging from it eating pregnant women's babies.

This is the fastest I've ever typed four pages of report.

Sou Da

Just people in the bombcast thread calling Austin Walker pretentious and an egomaniac. There was also a problem awhile ago when the giant bomb east podcast had a black woman as a guest and people complained the entire time.

They really seem to do this with anyone they see as "booky", too invested in the "regular dudes" vibe GB has. Saw it with Pat too.

shingi70

Banned
That's like saying Dallas makes White people look bad.....

True, I dunno how to explain it properly. The fuckery is amazing yet disappointing the show kinda tackles social issues at face value.

Shame people don't seem to like Walker, loves his prospective on video games, only other podcast that tackles the medium similarly is Match 3 that I know of.

D i Z

I must be missing something. I don't understand how people go apeshit over Mcdonald's breakfast. There is so much damned salt in the food, it actually ruins otherwise acceptable
flavor. And I'm a mofo that isn't afraid of salt on my nosh. But this is actively working against itself here.

I must be missing something. I don't understand how people go apeshit over Mcdonald's breakfast. There is so much damned salt in the food, it actually ruins otherwise acceptable
flavor. And I'm a mofo that isn't afraid of salt on my nosh. But this is actively working against itself here.

I assume it's because McDonald's is their struggle food. Mine is Wendy's.

Shy

4qW9cId.gif

I always found the Cult of Bombcast somewhat creepy.
Thank you. iAnd i don't like GB in general either.
I was trying to find a GIF of that moment and came across this.
I've seen that film, it's fucking jokes.
Feel bad for Muslims in America right about now
*sigh* yeah, it seems scary now.
Avoid looking up the movie Bone Tomahawk. I got curious after reading the thread. I regret it deeply.
What? Is in my list. Well..I guess it WAS on my list..
Bone Tomahawk is fucking dope, very harsh near the latter half of the film, but dope never the less.
Speaking of..

JLF.jpg

Who's coming?!

��
Not right now, sorry fam.
Can we get the title changed to "OT13| Gods of Ireland" or something for all this white washing
Sounds like a plan.

Just people in the bombcast thread calling Austin Walker pretentious and an egomaniac. There was also a problem awhile ago when the giant bomb east podcast had a black woman as a guest and people complained the entire time.
Austin is cool met him through the old Kotaku days when a group of us broke off and talk/keep talking for years via IRC before he went off to focus more on his writing

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Austin Walker was a necessary counter to the black hole of ignorance that is Dan Ryckert.

The White Culture Thread |OT13| Straight Outta Sarasota: The Video Game: Based on the Award-Winning OT by Trey (Now a Major Motion Picture)

jmood88

Austin Walker was a necessary counter to the black hole of ignorance that is Dan Ryckert.
Dan is just yet another example of white privilege. I refuse to believe that he was able to get through school on merit cause if it's not video games, fast food, or wrestling, he is completely clueless.

jmood88

Sorry for the dumb question, but i don't know these things.
What does this dan do that makes him ignorant. (i'm not a fan of GB, so i don't know)

LOL. Same here.
I stopped listening to the podcast he's on awhile ago so I can't remember any specific examples but there were times where I just said out loud, "how can an adult not know that?".

Slayven

I don't bitch about voice acting, but the new Rico for Just Cause 3 sounds like that idiot coworker that talks about Mexicans taking over jobs is doing his impression of them.

Shy

Shy..you are loved. Just putting it out there 😁
Umm, thank you fam. (sorry for asking this, but you're not making fun of me, are you?)

You made really paranoid now. lol
I stopped listening to the podcast he's on awhile ago so I can't remember any specific examples but there were times where I just said out loud, "how can an adult not know that?".
Ahhh.
I don't bitch about voice acting, but the new Rico for Just Cause 3 sounds like that idiot coworker that talks about Mexicans taking over jobs is doing his impression of them.
LOL, that's very specific.

Top Bottom