• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

I'm catching up on Girls. I fucking hate Hannah so much. She's every fucking thing I hate about the girls I have dated over the last few years.

Some chick I sleep with told me that Adam is basically me. Not sure if I should be offended.

Numb

oeXnUS0.jpg

LionPride

Banned
You're 16?

Edit: Wait, I'm remembering that relationship post you made back in July.

Blast, I used to be the youngest. Ahh well.
So is it just me or is it weird to meet people post 9/11? I wasn't even able to remember anything, but it's so weird when I meet a freshman and they tell me they were born after that date.

It blows my mind that people actually think Prince is even remotely comparable to Michael Jackson. That's like equating that one kinda fast dude in high school to Usain Bolt. MJ was one of the greatest musical talents to ever live bar none.

more like comparing Michael Phelps to Usain Bolt

Africanus

So is it just me or is it weird to meet people post 9/11? I wasn't even able to remember anything, but it's so weird when I meet a freshman and they tell me they were born after that date.
I remember it, but only as a side event that influenced my day without understanding the ramifications (Chicago was shut down, couldn't go to Navy Pier as a child, I grew sad.).

To answer it, yes it is weird. It makes me have that old sensation. I suppose because it is the definitive cultural shift. And it shows somewhat.

Not everyone can be 6'4
mjcry1.png
Was younger then and much shorter

New year and the whole day full of ain't shitness towards one another. I am sleeping. Never change

Be honest.......you still break into a cold sweat when you walk up to one of these.

news-051107l-lg.jpg

LionPride

Banned
I'm technically above the average in height so pls no libel against me.
What is the average height now? Asking for a friend

I'm 5'9", I think that's like half an inch below average. Got small feet and small hands though. Was not dealt the best genetic hand. Well...kinda

Top Bottom