• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

shagia

oy7.png

tumblr_inline_nt8t6kSfU61qlbkes_540.jpg

Strike

The guy was an asshole. Props to the cameraman. I don't think I would've handled it as well if someone said that shit to me.
this entire video is actually really embarrassing to watch, he just wanted a problem to happen

it's like he expected a stronger reaction but everyone's just watching him with dead eyes as he goes on about "muh tax dollars", dude obviously doesn't want to hear the other side of the argument

and then the dude's just racist, hope he has fun working now
I shouldn't be surprised that most people are defending him in the youtube comments.

Slayven

Sonic 3 and Knuckles still the GOAT.

I'm gonna be 27 in a few months. Knocking on the door of 30 and I'm honestly forward to it. My 20's have been shit.
I look forward to be 75 and watching people in spandex fight rubber monsters
Look how he was shaking and stuttering,

Responded to Waka Flocka defending Bill Cosby on Twitter over 6 hours ago and my phone is still blowing up.
What are they saying?

Bubba T

I looked up information about the CPA exam on my phone some time ago and now each time I browse this forum on my phone I see adverts about Becker and other CPA review shit. It's a helpful reminder of what I should be doing when I procrastinate and shit.

andthebeatgoeson

We swapping cherry poppin stories now? Who next.
Lost mine to a fat jawn. Took me too long to realize I was barely there. But it was her fault cuz she didn't correct me.

I think she was older. She would have been locked up nowadays. Like early 20's to 15, I think. Or it may have been my fault, I don't care. It was basically the equivalent to them fighting the aliens in ID4 before the uploaded the virus.

Sou Da

Manlets.

Hey why are people ready to die over these Pattie Labelle baked goods? Dude outside WalMart tried mug me for a fucking vanilla pound cake.

Manlets.

Hey why are people ready to die over these Pattie Labelle baked goods? Dude outside WalMart tried mug me for a fucking vanilla pound cake.

That James Wright Chanel dude talked those pies up so good.

But yeah, I made my own damn pies, and they were so gooood.

Bowlie

Banned
I'm 1,93m/6'4''

You americans are short, huh

at least you don't have to lower your head before entering/leaving a place

Malyse

http://kinfolkkollective.com/2015/1...d-to-rapists-why-ill-never-defend-bill-cosby/

Regarding Bill Cosby. This resonates with me. Also fuck Eddie Griffin.

Excellent read. Googled Eddie. Second link was brietbart. Immediate sigh.
That James Wright Chanel dude talked those pies up so good.

But yeah, I made my own damn pies, and they were so gooood.
#TeamICanCookMyDamnSelf

It was low of her to not even acknowledge that dude helped her though.

Edit: oh she stepped back from her "I did it all myself" stance

http://www.eurweb.com/2015/11/patti-labelle-vows-to-help-james-wright-chanel-achieve-greatness/

shingi70

Banned
Anyone finding themselves playing fewer and fewer games. Feel like I really only play Destiny and Splatoon on a regular basis with everything else just going through the story and being done. Feels like my time is more vauble and can be used doing other things now.

Malyse

Anyone finding themselves playing fewer and fewer games. Feel like I really only play Destiny and Splatoon on a regular basis with everything else just going through the story and being done. Feels like my time is more vauble and can be used doing other things now.
I just played Xenoblade X for 170 hours, so no.

Sou Da

There's your problem.

I'm pretty sure Roy pads out the average height considering he's like 7'13" or something.

I'm 5'9", but my boo is 5'4" so it works out.

Now he is getting paid to hustle struggle bacon

Can't hate that

Oh, I'm not hating the hustle at all. Though it's sad that he's pushing Steve Harvey bacon. This bacon is made from a pig who wore twelve button suits and wrote "Think Like A Boar, Act Like A Sow".

Mike Epps new standup has one star on Netflix, lmao

It was shit, and Mike Epps is a little bitch. I remember reading about him shitting on Kevin Hart just because of his success. I can understand not personally enjoying someone's comedy, but don't shit on a guy because he's done more and gotten to places you haven't with considerably more time. It's not his fault the pinnacle of your acting career is fucking "Friday After Next"

Slayven

So Flash really going to do a story involving an old white man choosing what young black buck will work for him?

Atlaetians are not even human, so I don't the comparison to black people

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Still to high
It was shit, and Mike Epps is a little bitch. I remember reading about him shitting on Kevin Hart just because of his success. I can understand not personally enjoying someone's comedy, but don't shit on a guy because he's done more and gotten to places you haven't with considerably more time. It's not his fault the pinnacle of your acting career is fucking "Friday After Next"
Lol. Yea I don't get why he felt he had to shit on Hart. Diet Chris Tucker need to calm down.
That star rating on Netflix is actually based on your personal preferences and Netflix's algorithm rather than being an average user rating.

http://www.ehow.com/info_8603060_do-red-stars-mean-netflix.html
Must have been cus of the 4 star I gave to 'Seriously Funny'.

andthebeatgoeson

http://kinfolkkollective.com/2015/1...d-to-rapists-why-ill-never-defend-bill-cosby/

Regarding Bill Cosby. This resonates with me. Also fuck Eddie Griffin.
Yeah, that's good.

I’m painfully aware that white men are often forgiven, excused or barely punished for committing rape. I just don’t see how white supremacy’s inherent leniency on white men gives black men carte blanche to rape women for decades. And I’ll admit I’m legitimately stumped at the correlation between Charlie Sheen’s remaining sexually active despite his HIV status and Bill Cosby drugging, groping and penetrating women without consent.

But that's what Facebook is like, based on some people's posts.

Top Bottom