• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

andthebeatgoeson

17d7c9174f5cec87a7b6c2e3048c14b3.gif
That vhs to PC connection is terrible
I hate you tall fucks with all of my 5'6" being.
So your avatar is a selfie?

Slayven

I need it to come back, Season 2 is good just wish Iris was around more
Iris has gotten better, but then again they show her less
I thought you meant Ben Stein.

Hasn't he said some messed up stuff?

Ben Stein wrote speeches for Ronald Reagen, you know he was on some fuck shit

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ben-stein-black-underclass-drugs

"You would think, if you read the liberal mainstream media, that the main problem with race in America was poor innocent black people being set upon and mistreated by the police. That’s just nonsense," he said, according to video recorded b

Sou Da

I think they were trying to some class divide stuff but having the comparison come between two black men made it come off lowkey racist.

Village

I can't stop listening to this: Snarky Puppy - Young Stuff

Is there a JazzGAF? I wish there was.

I don't think your link works,
but I googled, interesting song. I don't listen to strait jazz that often. To be quite honest , all the jazz i listen too ends up hip hop, or like south american -ey and stuff. I wish I had a solid title on whatever it is I listen to on that south american front, but I like it.

As far as jazz gaff goes, I know there his a downtemp hip hip/jazz hop gaff, dunno about jazz

Shy

I see we're starting the new year with the height part of the cycle.
Now I know why BCT is so angry

A lot of short dudes
z0VjxVr.png

"Use your natural athleticism!"
*sigh* yeah when he said that it made cock my head to the side.
Kendra>>>>>>>Iris
I'll agree with she's prettier, but only a bit though. Kendra>Iris.
As well as being short, BCT is damn near blind.

What next? Y'all got bad backs?
*sheepishly raises hand* ummm, now that you mention it.
Gordon leaves and everyone becomes members of the lollipop guild.
DF1xAOU.png

Oi, don't be starting with that lollipop shit now.

Bowlie

Banned
I don't think your link works,
but I googled, interesting song. I don't listen to strait jazz that often. To be quite honest , all the jazz i listen too ends up hip hop, or like south american -ey and stuff. I wish I had a solid title on whatever it is I listen to on that south american front, but I like it.

As far as jazz gaff goes, I know there his a downtemp hip hip/jazz hop gaff, dunno about jazz

i fucked up, sorry. the link's alright now. If you're interested in Bossa Nova, I think the best names are João Gilberto, Tom Jobim and Vinícius de Moraes.

Let me know if you want more; i'm from here and have been listening to them for quite some time c:

Man, I swear I searched for it a few days ago. Thank you so much.

Village

Please give me a bajillion, I wish to know where all my central american/south american jazz/hip hop influences. Also if you have like jazzy or just normal centra american/south american hip hop beats please direct me there too. I know like some stuff , but not a lot I have always been interested but I have no direction.

LionPride

Banned
Is it bad to potentially have bad knees and a bad back at 16 and to be playing a sport that doesn't help at all with the knees?

Infinite

akira28

"I apologize for not seeing race" is the contender for line of the year on GAF already

the subtextual meanings are fun to collate. from "I'm sorry I don't care about racism." to "I'm sorry that you're a racist but I'm not because I don't see race."

Its nice that people can love all races yet still get upset when people try to discuss their way through racial problems. "come on, I love everyone, can't we just stop talking about this, please?!"

Numb

Kendra>>>>>>>Iris

Iris slowly fading into the background. Flash with the better girl now that couldn't be thought of as sister atleast.

Green Arrow giving stern looks to anyone in team Arrow hurting and killing people except Diggle over here with his glock and a kill count of a musou character. All these shots.

Top Bottom