• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Sou Da

Iris slowly fading into the background. Flash with the better girl now that couldn't be thought of as sister atleast.

Green Arrow giving stern looks to anyone in team Arrow hurting and killing people except Diggle over here with his glock and a kill count of a musou character. All these shots.

Musou games have a K.O counter.

I always pretended it meant Killed Opponents

ReiGun

Kendra>>>>>>>Iris
Nah b. Kendra is fine, but Iris is just...whew.

Green Arrow giving stern looks to anyone in team Arrow hurting and killing people except Diggle over here with his glock and a kill count of a musou character. All these shots.

This needs to be talked about because Dig is out here bodying mooks like it's nothing but Speedy gets shit for putting two arrows in Vandal fucking Savage. Nah man.

Kreed

"I apologize for not seeing race" is the contender for line of the year on GAF already

hVxurFh.jpg

Numb

This needs to be talked about because Dig is out here bodying mooks like it's nothing but Speedy gets shit for putting two arrows in Vandal fucking Savage. Nah man.

It's family and Laz pit fears from Oliver. Although Diggle ain't even in trouble and putting shots in people while the rest jump around doing karate and shit lol. He didn't even need his costume just his gun.

Please give me a bajillion, I wish to know where all my central american/south american jazz/hip hop influences. Also if you have like jazzy or just normal centra american/south american hip hop beats please direct me there too. I know like some stuff , but not a lot I have always been interested but I have no direction.

All I've found so far is ChocQuibTown. No I got a few others, but I can't find them right now. If one plays at random, I'll let you know.

ReiGun

It's family and Laz pit fears from Oliver. Although Diggle ain't even in trouble and putting shots in people while the rest jump around doing karate and shit lol. He didn't even need his costume just his gun.

But when Ollie is trying to be on his non-lethal kick, you can't really have someone on the squad filling every damn body with lead.

Numb

But when Ollie is trying to be on his non-lethal kick, you can't really have someone on the squad filling every damn body with lead.

Gotta stop the girl from burning anymore people. You gonna need someone to pick up the slack with showing the bad guys you are willing to put them in the ground. Good thing Dig is there. Does the job alittle too well tho lol

Iris slowly fading into the background. Flash with the better girl now that couldn't be thought of as sister atleast.

Ollie: Hey John, maybe you don't have kill all those dudes. This isn't the only way...
Diggle: And neither was
kidnapping my wife and kid
Ollie: *Looks solemnly into the camera as Diggle walks away*

Bowlie

Banned
Please give me a bajillion, I wish to know where all my central american/south american jazz/hip hop influences. Also if you have like jazzy or just normal centra american/south american hip hop beats please direct me there too. I know like some stuff , but not a lot I have always been interested but I have no direction.

I created this hip hop playlist! I, unfortunately for you, only listen to Brazilian songs so I don't know other singers from other countries in South America, but I hope you enjoy it.
There are a lot of old stuff that we all here listened to while growing up, and a lot of recent stuff. Some of these are mixed with jazz, soul, rock, samba, a little bit of everything!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3a0VS1z1gNE7M4s_Qvgd_1qHUOSr6mTr (this time I got the link right)

I know you asked for jazz as well; when I find the time I'll do another playlist for you. And of course, if there's something in this playlist that piqued your interest lemme know and I'll give you more of that.

DJ Khaled becoming a meme is dumb but not entirely unexpected. This man has gave us classics, let's not forget this.

I'm just afraid more people will know meme Khaled over "We the best" Khaled. I mean, there are times when I'll hear an old Pharrell song like "Lapdance" and people will be like "I didn't know Pharrell made music like this!" and I'm groaning and telling them this is how the majority of his old music is

Furyous

What's a mook?

I'm disagreeing with everyone claiming Diggle kills people as we all know those are rubber bullets. Literally the toughest rubber on earth.

Malyse

Watched Kingsman yesterday and I'm wondering: is Samuel L. Jackson the only black character actor?
First, let's talk about how Samuel L. Jackson is a character actor when he plays Samuel L. Jackson in every role now. You bring him on for pretty specific reasons. But that's just my quibble with the term.

Second, no.

Yvette Nicole Brown, Lance Reddick, Wendell Pierce, Joe Morton, Glynn Turman, Ernie Hudson, Viola Davis, Regina King, Idris Elba.

ReiGun

What's a mook?

I'm disagreeing with everyone claiming Diggle kills people as we all know those are rubber bullets. Literally the toughest rubber on earth.

Mook: Usually used to refer to generic goons in TV and role-playing games. Mooks are usually faceless henchmen who show up only to be easily dispatched by the main characters.

It's hilarious that Lance is always more concerned about the guy with the arrows dropping bodies than his partner who stays strapped. And Lance just never brings it up.

Bowlie

Banned
Yvette Nicole Brown, Lance Reddick, Wendell Pierce, Joe Morton, Glynn Turman, Ernie Hudson, Viola Davis, Regina King, Idris Elba.

Morgan Freeman, Don Cheadle, Jamie Foxx, Bokeem Woodbine, David Oyelowo, Anthony Mackie, Michael B. Jordan...

Village

DJ Khaled becoming a meme is dumb but not entirely unexpected. This man has gave us classics, let's not forget this.
He sort of owned, a section of my early jr high to highschool experince because his songs were always played on the radio's phones and whatever.
All I've found so far is ChocQuibTown. No I got a few others, but I can't find them right now. If one plays at random, I'll let you know.
Thank you .
I created this hip hop playlist! I, unfortunately for you, only listen to Brazilian songs so I don't know other singers from other countries in South America, but I hope you enjoy it.
There are a lot of old stuff that we all here listened to while growing up, and a lot of recent stuff. Some of these are mixed with jazz, soul, rock, samba, a little bit of everything!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3a0VS1z1gNE7M4s_Qvgd_1qHUOSr6mTr (this time I got the link right)

I know you asked for jazz as well; when I find the time I'll do another playlist for you. And of course, if there's something in this playlist that piqued your interest lemme know and I'll give you more of that.
Brazillian hip hop is totally fine, hit me up if more if you can.

Thank you two for allowing my continued enjoyment of south american/central american styled guitar.

Edit: this is already good!

Slayven

But he wants a Black guy in him or is it the other way around.

It would be cool if Diggle would become Green Lantern. Until that happens Joe > Diggle.
Diggle would need need a reboot to be as good as Joe. Cause Joe is the best Arrowverse character. Cisco is second.

Hank Henshaw being
Martian Manhunter
just feels like a waste.

That is how I felt. We seen
MM before,
could have done something new

I'm just afraid more people will know meme Khaled over "We the best" Khaled. I mean, there are times when I'll hear an old Pharrell song like "Lapdance" and people will be like "I didn't know Pharrell made music like this!" and I'm groaning and telling them this is how the majority of his old music is

People who are recently finding out about producers/artists like Khaled are the fucking worst. I remember when someone said that no one knew who Pharrell was until The Voice.

Same with black lingo that has gotten mainstream. Some people don't know the roots of shit but also want to be fucking armchair subject matter experts. Shit is annoying.

Top Bottom