• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Malyse

everyone in the bct has had their realpic moment.

we have our own calendar though and that's not really one of our holidays.

edit: while amusing and informative I'm sure to the bct studies course over at fuckboys.com, I don't think any of us here would be who were are today if we were susceptible to shade. Or liable to respond to any unfair negative constructive criticisms with anything other than middle fingers and free mushroom stamp vouchers, renewable anywhere anytime. I don't suspect Dreamy to be any different. So while I'm not really addressing the whole days of our lives, lets not make it a weekly episode.

edit edit:
unless you can explain to me how that works as a suicidal joke goddammit.
JC relishes bringing up the fact that I was sucidial in the past. Any chance he can he'll bring it up, cause that's the type of person he is.

If i every post a pic I will be in a a brunt orange steve harvey 23 button suit with cane

a-skeleton-wearing-a-suit-stands-on-the-balcony-of-el-sagrario-restaurant-DHCDAK.jpg

Apparently, the post is too short.

PInk Tape

Banned

Good lord...

On one popular online forum, Thai people chastised the video. “You shouldn’t use skin colour as a comparison to make another people look bad,” Thammaijung wrote. “It’s like saying if you happened to be born black, you always lose. The way you patronise people with black skin as losers is clearly racist.”

At least some people have some sense.

I see it as

Fandom = greater totality of fan groups / communities, hence fandom

Fan groups / fan clubs / fan communities = subsets of overall fandom, e.g. SmashGAF compared to Smash fandom

tl;dr Malyse "let's see how many OT threads I can make today in hopes of pissing off the OT populace" Mouse stays losing

I agree.

jmood88

Realpic aways surprises me with how many black people turn up
Yet it's never the "as a black man, I *excuses some racist bullshit* people."

Speaking of racism, I'm always annoyed at so many fantasy/sci-fi stories having their analogues for racism instead of just addressing actual racism.

jmood88

jmood88

I wish we were talented to do diss tracks. Storm Chamber would be straight hate, you would need a rabies shot in your ear after listening to it.
I was a member at the forum Jin (106th and Park/Ruffryders guy) used to run and there were a bunch of aspiring rappers who used to upload diss tracks all the time. I somehow got dragged into beef with somebody who ended up releasing one of the worst songs I've ever heard. I'm still mad that I never downloaded it cause he sounded like a muppet and it was one of the funniest things ever.

Slayven

Yet it's never the "as a black man, I *excuses some racist bullshit* people."

Speaking of racism, I'm always annoyed at so many fantasy/sci-fi stories having their analogues for racism instead of just addressing actual racism.

But Phoenixdark has shown his pic before

Top Bottom