• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Malyse

You got me about to go off on shit you quoted the person ain't even going to see it.
I told him that they released the PC port so if you want the original play that cause they've already changed it. And I mentioned that the buster sword is the AC/CC version not the original, so they are already tying in to the compilation.

They lost their goddamn mind telling me how it's *exactly the same* as the original.

Village

I told him that they released the PC port so if you want the original play that cause they've already changed it. And I mentioned that the buster sword is the AC/CC version not the original, so they are already tying in to the compilation.

They lost their goddamn mind telling me how it's *exactly the same* as the original.

I feel like you should exspect it to be changed, likes folks don't get that they liked in the past isn't always or rather wouldn't always been taken with the same reverence with new audiences that's fine.

RE2Remake situation just as bad.

Not to mention in my own sphere personal interest , due to sega's lack of info, the waves of sonic fans going ape shit.

This is going to be a fun video game year.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
He's infecting people with Extremis. Hell, my entire point is that he didn't create a cure and then weaponise it, he had a weapon and sold it based on a side-effect.

Extremis -> Extremis 2.0

Rather than developing a weight loss drug and then weaponising it.

Extremis 2.0 -> Extremis.

Thats how a few medical treatments came into place

giphy.gif

Damn Id heard about something through the grapevine but didn't check it out till now. High production values, non trashy girls, and none of that thugged out shit? Yes please.

Merc_

I actually think my favorite part about the Fire Emblem X SMT crossover game might be the pure anger it brings out in gaming side. The reactions to Super Saiyan Marth's singing are a wonder to behold.

Also, welcome back Gordon.

Numb

I actually think my favorite part about the Fire Emblem X SMT crossover game might be the pure anger it brings out in gaming side. The reactions to Super Saiyan Marth's singing are a wonder to behold.

Not wrong that they expected something different. Should have waited alittle tbh.

Village

Not wrong that they expected something different. Should have waited alittle tbh.
Nah its sorts dumb, maybe you shouldn't have theory crafted a game based on pictures. Maybe you should always wait for the game. Maybe thats stupid.

Also then you got guys like " i cant believe atlus made an anime game" like have you missed persona 3 and 4 that franchise now bigger than smt with idol rhythm games now? You full of shit.

Numb

I just like that folks are complaining about anime in a crossover game between two anime game franchises.

That thread was amazing lol
Glad the import one set the rules to stop that
Nah its sorts dumb, maybe you shouldn't have theory crafted a game based on pictures. Maybe you should always wait for the game. Maybe thats stupid.

Also then you got guys like " i cant believe atlus made an anime game" like have you missed persona 3 and 4 that franchise now bigger than smt with idol rhythm games now? You full of shit.
True
Like the rest i did expect some familiar stuff. Glad they made their own unique thing instead. That's also a good thing
When it's Antarctica outside but you gotta pose for the gram
lol

Slayven

That game was undercover for so long, they knew the stans will be mad

Top Bottom