• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

andthebeatgoeson

Almost
More of the northern parts are
12 hour? 18 hour? My mind is blown by this:
600px-Altafjord01.jpg

I would be tripping if I woke up at 2 am and saw this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_sun

I know it happens but I kind of want to experience it.

Numb

Y'all got free health care over there right? Shit, I wish I had some of that right about now.

Something like that. Max will have to pay 200 a year if you got routine or prescription stuff.
Dental ain't tho. Well if you are over 19. So people rush before they get older
Free education is where it's at too.

Something like that. Max will have to pay 200 a year if you got routine or prescription stuff.
Dental ain't tho. Well if you are over 19. So people rush before they get older
Free education is where it's at too.

Free education as in college? Is that for 2 year or 4 year schools?

Malyse

"Let's make She-Hulk movie because she's a woman!"

Are you fucking kidding me? Let's chop off all the dicks in Hollywood and make everyone a female because dipshits like you wont be happy until EVERYTHING IS FEMALE

Wow.

G-Fex

Chill out with the blasé sarcasm and go back to your 3 hour rotation of watching other people play video games.

Gosh I wish it was as exciting as posting in comic threads. Nerd.

Or are you jealous I actually play games instead of bitch about them in gaming side with everyone else?

G-Fex

Sure you do.

Nah, instead you just go seeking out threads about cartoons from the 80s and pick a fight there.

I mean it's ok. I understand completely. I like how you always focus on me Sou, you really sad you need someone to talk to and all.

But please keep pretending like you know me. You aint shit nerd.

Sou Da

I mean it's ok. I understand completely. I like how you always focus on me Sou, you really sad you need someone to talk to and all.

But please keep pretending like you know me. You aint shit nerd.

That cry for help language. I wouldn't have said anything to you if you didn't make that salty ass post in response to Malyse, learn to ignore shit.

I'm sorry you're feeling bullied though, G-Fex-san ~**~*~*~~*

G-Fex

That cry for help language. I wouldn't have said anything to you if you didn't make that salty ass post in response to Malyse, learn to ignore shit.

I'm sorry you're feeling bullied though, G-Fex-san ~**~*~*~~*

lmao

your sorry ass couldn't be less relevant

Top Bottom