• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

oh forgot that dam globes were on tonight
wpid-2015-01-14-14_33_14.jpg

Vote Or Die..

Crocodile

That feeling when you fail to get a girl's number and you aren't sure if its because you messed up of if she just wasn't interested :(

Ah well :/

Also welcome back to Gordon <3

I actually think my favorite part about the Fire Emblem X SMT crossover game might be the pure anger it brings out in gaming side. The reactions to Super Saiyan Marth's singing are a wonder to behold.

I was afraid it was going to be something like actually awful like a rape scene or something legit fucked up when I saw that thread title and how big the thread got. Nope, just some regular old anime in an anime game.You know you've got some special kind butthurt when it can even attract the attention of people half-way across the world. Something about that game makes people lose their goddamn minds and its kind of embarrassing.

LionPride

Banned
So Making a Murderer made people realize how fucked up shit can be huh? People going after everyone involved with it, someone makes a doc bout a black person or hispanic person and I want to see that same reaction. I know it would not be as agressive as it is now

Slayven

So Making a Murderer made people realize how fucked up shit can be huh? People going after everyone involved with it, someone makes a doc bout a black person or hispanic person and I want to see that same reaction. I know it would not be as agressive as it is now

I don't even fuck with shit like that. And folks turn into CSI just because they watched or listen to something, nah

Regina King gave Quetin Taratino the sideest of Eye

Lol, are you surprised? I'm not

TheFlow

Banned
black versions of making a murder have been out for years but nobody cares.

LionPride

Banned
black versions of making a murder have been out for years but nobody cares.
That's the thing that kills me. Docs like Blackfish and MaM have gotten this aggressive reaction over fucked up shit but that reaction won't come to something involving blacks. Won't come to something involving hispanics. I'm not surprised, just stating facts

Slayven

That's the thing that kills me. Docs like Blackfish and MaM have gotten this aggressive reaction over fucked up shit but that reaction won't come to something involving blacks. Won't come to something involving hispanics. I'm not surprised, just stating facts

Nigga, they were spitting mad at Blackfish.....like ready to go to war.

BigDes

Technically you're right, but the pieces are literally purple glowy things you need a written description to even comprehend in game. and you may still end up needing to look it up on the internet. encountering plot devices from some generic ancient evil don't tell you much about what happens in and around and
below
the land of
Oolacile
. Encountering that for the first time you will still not know what is going on, even though it will look familiar... slightly familiar.

and no one noticed the floating humanities from Ooolacile are literally looking out at you from inside the giant's heads in DS2. I've see no mention of that anywhere.
Wait what? I never noticed that at all. I always assumed that the giants were young stone dragons

akira28

Wait what? I never noticed that at all. I always assumed that the giants were young stone dragons

I tried finding a picture, but all the pictures on google images of the giants look like shit. either too far away or the wrong angle or the head is almost rezzed out.

I tried finding a picture, but all the pictures on google images of the giants look like shit. either too far away or the wrong angle or the head is almost rezzed out.

Are you talking about the
Giants
or the
Golems
? Because the
giants
just have a hole in their heads.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
NBC got me fucked up if they think i'm going to plug the cable i never hook up to my tv just to watch that shit. i'll just catch a download of it later

They got me fucked up thinking I am going to watch a bunch of celebs give each other reach arounds with a live audience. I stopped watching award shows awhile back. Then again, I cut my cable back drastically and don't care to watch most of the trash that's on TV.

#GetOffMyLawn

What is Making a Murderer about? I've heard alot about it but never really paid attention to it.

Poor white dude is framed for a rape by petty ass cops and is not , pretty much. Full story in a nutshell:
They've got a bit of ammo to work with though since poor white dude is not too smart, killed cats earlier in life, threatened his cousin with an empty shotgun supposedly, and was an all around cut up. It's undeniable though based on several elements that the cops railroaded the dude and locked him up for 18 years until the actual rapist was caught. After he gets out, it's not too long until dude is supposedly framed for the murder of a young woman who had visited his family's scrap yard. Even if he or any member of his family did do it, the fucked up portion of the police department is already tainted and continues to present strange evidence, forced confessions and just all around slimy shit. The amount of bullshit is so bad that the Innocence Project which was on poor white dude's side before the murder indictment, returns after all this new evidence of cop fuckery is revealed.

As LionPride mentioned, it's not saying anything minorities haven't said/been dealing with for centuries, but dolled up with a pitiable country family and 'draw you in' filmmaking 101 so that lily white podcasters and bloggers eat it up like candy.

Thanks. But that's my problem really. I

1. don't know when I'll be sated
  2. don't know when I'll get something that's good enough for a video game

Actually that's a lie. I know what would be good enough. Good enough is something as good as a Kingdom Hearts world logo and I'm not there yet :\

The_World_That_Never_Was_Logo_KH3D.png

You're certainly getting close. KH logos are a good benchmark.

RIP David Bowie by the way. Not sitting on Blackstar any more. Gonna buy it right now.

Numb

Thanks. But that's my problem really. I

1. don't know when I'll be sated
  2. don't know when I'll get something that's good enough for a video game

Actually that's a lie. I know what would be good enough. Good enough is something as good as a Kingdom Hearts world logo and I'm not there yet :\

The_World_That_Never_Was_Logo_KH3D.png

Keep knocking till you get it
You might regret it if you settle on something you aren't 100% behind

----

RIP Bowie

Top Bottom