• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

For real.....how can you start a post with so much fail

Sailor Moon had a pretty dope SRPG on SNES.

Are there two of those? I played Another Story and it wasn't Strategy based and played more like Chrono Trigger. That game leaned towards the bad side, I think I was generous when I gave it a 5, because on the technical side game had some issues in terms of party balance. Back row characters are nearly useless. They deal a tiny amount of damage whether its physical or a technique. Chibi Moon is just terrible period, and a couple of those bosses had way too much HP and defense. Weird that the game only had a few tracks throughout the whole thing as well.

Also Malyse, play Power Rangers The Movie The Game for thee SNES/Genesis. I recall there being a pretty broken Power Rangers fighting game back then too. Ivan Ooze...

Furyous

NegroGaf, I know I'm not a regular here, but I'm in need of your assistance. I've been posting on this site for quite a while now, and have gone avatar-less for the most part. Anyways, I need a nice avy to showcase and represent myself. I was leaning towards 'Huey' from the Boondocks, as his personality is more in sync with mine. Sadly, he's too popular of a 'face' on the internet. Something unique and obscure is desired, but not mandatory. It must be, however, a strong representative and/or reflection of black American culture. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Be creative for me Gaf, and thanks in advance.

Do you want my avatar? I need a new one that emphasizes "with the shits" anyway.

Trey

NegroGaf, I know I'm not a regular here, but I'm in need of your assistance. I've been posting on this site for quite a while now, and have gone avatar-less for the most part. Anyways, I need a nice avy to showcase and represent myself. I was leaning towards 'Huey' from the Boondocks, as his personality is more in sync with mine. Sadly, he's too popular of a 'face' on the internet. Something unique and obscure is desired, but not mandatory. It must be, however, a strong representative and/or reflection of black American culture. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

the biggest lie GAF ever told is that you need an avatar. You don't have to conform. Live your truth.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
But this one has competent gameplay.

I can't get over how bad Sonic Boom was. Like, they couldn't even put together a decent demo for it.

It was a game based on a cartoon, it was pretty much destined to be ass.

Slayven

Are there two of those? I played Another Story and it wasn't Strategy based and played more like Chrono Trigger. That game leaned towards the bad side, I think I was generous when I gave it a 5, because on the technical side game had some issues in terms of party balance. Back row characters are nearly useless. They deal a tiny amount of damage whether its physical or a technique. Chibi Moon is just terrible period, and a couple of those bosses had way too much HP and defense. Weird that the game only had a few tracks throughout the whole thing as well.

Also Malyse, play Power Rangers The Movie The Game for thee SNES/Genesis. I recall there being a pretty broken Power Rangers fighting game back then too. Ivan Ooze...

I am trying to look for it, but can't find it. I know I am not imagining shit. Let me get the googles on

Nice pic, you making me rethink asian women. If Mrs.Manky, and Gordon's wife turn me down. I am all yours.

Malyse

It was a game based on a cartoon, it was pretty much destined to be ass.
I like Ultimate Ninja Storm though.
I am trying to look for it, but can't find it. I know I am not imagining shit. Let me get the googles on

Nice pic, you making me rethink asian women. If Mrs.Manky, and Gordon's wife turn me down. I am all yours.
Tossing out those anti female pheromones, huh?

Sou Da

Y'all need to watch Mike Tyson Mysteries.

It somehow has the freshest depiction of Atlantis in years.

You forgot to make this post under the JC account.

tumblr_mpbpmmpDUm1r19x0ko1_250.gif

I'd move on..
Y'all need to watch Mike Tyson Mysteries.

It somehow has the freshest depiction of Atlantis in years.
Love that show lol..

Malyse

That's the game that looks suspiciously like Minish Cap, right?
If so, I'm not surprised.
Intentionally so, yes. Not like there's a ton of Zelda likes on the market.

It's weird. Metroid is the less popular series for Nintendo, but they were much more influential, basically being the progenitor of the Metroidvania subgenre.

Kreed

Of8t9DW.jpg

Malyse

You first problem was caring about Reddit

Until they stop hiding the hate groups behind a shower curtain, they are shit
Your thesis is invalid in the assumption I care about Reddit. Reddit is a wonderful hornets nest to kick. Particularly when you interact like I do.

RedSwirl

Wait, dude is my age? God damn. What the hell am I doing with my life. My brother wanted to get into film when he was around my age and it just didn't happen.

I guess this is what happens when you approach 30. You start reading about celebrities who've accomplished all this amazing shit in an amount of time on this Earth similar to your own. I probably shouldn't go looking up what 29-year-old journalists have accomplished right now because then I'd be really fucked up.

Where's that chart showing all the people who didn't get successful in life until after they got old?

number47

Wait, dude is my age? God damn. What the hell am I doing with my life. My brother wanted to get into film when he was around my age and it just didn't happen.

I guess this is what happens when you approach 30. You start reading about celebrities who've accomplished all this amazing shit in an amount of time on this Earth similar to your own. I probably shouldn't go looking up what 29-year-old journalists have accomplished right now because then I'd be really fucked up.

Where's that chart showing all the people who didn't get successful in life until after they got old?
Ang Lee didn't start directing til late 40s.
Harrison Ford started in his 30 or 40s too.
I gotta learn to add pictures one of these days.

Top Bottom