• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Y'all see this gif yet? I'm probably LTTP.

giphy.gif

Howling at Andre and Hakeem up there.
I damn near died.

When did Lady Gaga become attractive?

when people realized the ass was fat. and fat it is.

Obama's last SotU tonight.

will he finally out himself as a kenyan-born muslim with ties to ISIS?

Just can't hang, Demi. Actually enjoy practically every person on the show..minus that fucking idiot that I know I don't need to point out. Just not on Firefly.

It ain't hard to count. It's hard to keep counting. When I'm on "healthy" mode I eat anything I want, while my wife looks at me like an asshole..because I ride 50+ miles almost every day. I burn over 3000 a ride.

I don't look at riding like anything extra, personally. I ride everywhere anyway. Kinda used to it. People hated visiting in DC because ain't no one driving anywhere. Better jump on a bike!

not saying it's hard to count i just think it's pointless eat whatever you want but just cut down the portion a bit and do everything you normally do, it would be impossible to gain weight that way

not saying it's hard to count i just think it's pointless eat whatever you want but just cut down the portion a bit and do everything you normally do, it would be impossible to gain weight that way
I think that's harder than you think, for many. Who on earth is perfectly disciplined? I do understand where you're coming from. I just think sitting around and rotting doesn't help.

andthebeatgoeson

I think that's harder than you think, for many. Who on earth is perfectly disciplined? I do understand where you're coming from. I just think sitting around and rotting doesn't help.
That's where I'm at. I've done the 'cut in half' diet but I'll eat snacks at night. And it's been a 10 year deal to add on 40lbs.

This is the first time I've reliably limited what I eat ever. But I'm seeing results.

What are you eating, generally? Soups? Beans? Beef? Pork? Also, how much water a day?
Whole fruit in the morning, small amount of calories. Maybe 200 between 3 pieces of fruit.

Some salad with a meat main course for lunch. Cut down on the carbs (rice or pasta). I think I ate chicken today.

Big salad, homemade, with lots of vegetables and fruit that we prepare on our own for dinner. Some type of meat and probably more carbs, compared to lunch.

Counting calories may be the better way for me to work. I'm doing a better job of estimating sizes and calories. That's helpful. To guess what is 4 ounces of meat helps me understand how much I'm eating.

I've had my fitness pro for a few years. It's hard to keep doing it daily. But I hope it 'trains' me to be better. Or I do it a few times a week, in the future.

Hell, I'm just happy I didn't gain any weight over Christmas.

"I know someone that was sorta working with them (making a murderer) and they said they told them they had a 3 hour documentary and they made it 10 hours" - Samantha Bee

That's where I'm at. I've done the 'cut in half' diet but I'll eat snacks at night. And it's been a 10 year deal to add on 40lbs.

This is the first time I've reliably limited what I eat ever. But I'm seeing results.

Whole fruit in the morning, small amount of calories. Maybe 200 between 3 pieces of fruit.

Some salad with a meat main course for lunch. Cut down on the carbs (rice or pasta). I think I ate chicken today.

Big salad, homemade, with lots of vegetables and fruit that we prepare on our own for dinner. Some type of meat and probably more carbs, compared to lunch.

Counting calories may be the better way for me to work. I'm doing a better job of estimating sizes and calories. That's helpful. To guess what is 4 ounces of meat helps me understand how much I'm eating.

I've had my fitness pro for a few years. It's hard to keep doing it daily. But I hope it 'trains' me to be better. Or I do it a few times a week, in the future.

Hell, I'm just happy I didn't gain any weight over Christmas.
Don't forget that bread.
ZvtHJ.gif

Jokes aside, it sounds like you're progressing fine, just with some growing (hunger) pains. Being able to gauge the portion is a great thing..easily done, with enough time. I'm just kinda bugging out you haven't answered the water question..unless I missed it.

andthebeatgoeson

Don't forget that bread.
ZvtHJ.gif

Jokes aside, it sounds like you're progressing fine, just with some growing (hunger) pains. Being able to gauge the portion is a great thing..easily done, with enough time. I'm just kinda bugging out you haven't answered the water question..unless I missed it.
I'm probably around, 40-48 ounces a day of straight water. One of those izze drinks, https://www.izze.com/. No soda, no fruit juice.

That helps. I'll try and crank it up a little. I just hate drinking too much and peeing every hour.

andthebeatgoeson

But the narrative of cunning “bitches” arriving at the hotel room of a married man has a kind of resonance that drugging women on the set of a family-friendly television show does not. Similarly, the narrative of thuggish black boys in hoodies has a kind of resonance that child-murder does not. In fact, there is no real difference in claiming that a woman in a married man’s hotel room forgoes the right to her body, and asserting that a black boy wearing a hoodie forgoes the right to his. Brutality is brutality, and it always rests on a bed of lies.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/01/bill-cosby-and-his-enablers/422448/

Ta-Nehisi just has a way with words.

Slayven

Love all these "See this guy says that you discussing something I don't care about is wrong" heroes

That is what it means for people that really against the so called "PC Boogey man"

Top Bottom