• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

0j1e5ak.png

Malyse with that logo tech. Although I think the font needs to be a different color so it can be easier to read.

Tipping threads remind me how fortunate I am to be in a country where I can go to a Michelin star restaurant, get excellent service and food, not have to tip, and leave knowing the staff gets a decent wage.

You smash?

Best way to stop that is to do one dirty. Smashed one my mom's introduced me to and stopped calling her. She didn't like people laying on her couch because they might get it dirty. She inspected my penis one time. I had to really summon a dark Lord to have sex with her. But I endured.

Then lost interest and wouldn't return her phone calls.

Mom's stopped introducing me to her friend's daughters/family after that.

Lmao.

Best way to stop that is to do one dirty. Smashed one my mom's introduced me to and stopped calling her. She didn't like people laying on her couch because they might get it dirty. She inspected my penis one time. I had to really summon a dark Lord to have sex with her. But I endured.

Then lost interest and wouldn't return her phone calls.

Mom's stopped introducing me to her friend's daughters/family after that.
Tipping thread indeed..lol.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
thank you for the feedback!

Because of busy they are, I intend to display them against a flat color background, not unlike

smb-screen-2.png

Likely a very dark gray or similarly dark gradient.

How's this?

Suppose I'll go with the first Hazard line then.

Way more readable, good job.

See this the perfect example of juxtaposing your issues onto something else.

http://www.elle.com/life-love/a33180/why-i-dont-love-blackgirlmagic/

She wrote this nonsense and thought Black Twitter wouldn't see it

Black Twitter sees all

I understand /her/ point, but I don't think she understands the concept of "black girls are magic". Black women and girls are devalued in America, especially in the media. We are the side kick, the side chick, the maid. Daniel Holtzclaw raped black women not because they were magic, but because he figured that no one would give a damn.

So, when a black woman wins an award, when a black girl does something awesome, we celebrate. We say "black girls are magic". We cheer for ourselves, we value our worth...because no one else will.

Funny that this is an opinion piece in Elle magazine. The same magazine that currently has Viola Davis on the cover.

Dam this dude I sorta knew and talked to when I see him got killed minutes after I saw him last in the grocery store while be was getting stuff for a BBQ and him bragging about his first grandchild. His fucking upstairs neighbor did it because of some argument they had last Wednesday

TheFlow

Banned
One time I smashed a Hindu chick, she had those old fashioned strict parents who want their children to date the same ethnicity so we were just fwb. Good times

Miles saved his whole family with some rotten fast food. Damn.

That's the only good part of that whole fucking issue.

Secret Wars was such a waste. Too drawn out and ultimately no impact on character development.\

The whole thing was one big "Doom is jealous of Reed" bullshit.

Trey

Right! Being a black Christian trying to date a Hindu girl is just asking for a bad time

how was her cooking?

Secret Wars was such a waste. Too drawn out and ultimately no impact on character development.\

I thought secret wars was well received? from my outsider's perspective it seemed like folks were enjoying it.

Sou Da

Luckily for this thread, I got no energy to debate this.

akira28

Luckily for this thread, I got no energy to debate this.

*reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a shrink wrapped Publix chicken sandwich, dated 10 minutes ago*

you mean...this?

I'd marry a Hindu girl. Just don't expect me to convert. I'll show up at church but only to party.

edit: shit they're the ones who don't eat beef. never mind. can't do it. I guess church cookouts would probably be sparse too.

JeanGrey

See this the perfect example of juxtaposing your issues onto something else.

http://www.elle.com/life-love/a33180/why-i-dont-love-blackgirlmagic/

She wrote this nonsense and thought Black Twitter wouldn't see it

Black Twitter sees all

This article is a little no actually very confusing to me.

What exactly does she mean mixing being black and having MS has the same ole same ole.

As a brown person with MS this article is totally wtf? Might as well put in the fact that I'm short too. One thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

thats been dooms thing for a long ass time

Is that what did it? I havent read the newest secret wars. Or did you just put two and two together, because...that shit checks out.

Yep.

Also, I'm on the Secret Wars was awesome side. Perfect bookend to the FF, and a crossover that actually followed through with it's theme and message.

akira28

Seems like he's finally grown out of it maybe? Grown as a person? Walked through the Siege Valorious?

smanged sue good one last time and recorded it?

I mean, something has changed about him. I don't even know if he talks with a eastern european accent anymore or is he suddenly british?

This article is a little no actually very confusing to me.

What exactly does she mean mixing being black and having MS has the same ole same ole.

As a brown person with MS this article is totally wtf? Might as well put in the fact that I'm short too. One thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other.
lollipop_guild.gif

But yeah..clearly off track with that one.

I liked Secret Wars but it suffered from letting the post-Secret Wars continuity happen before the end of the series.
Also, it looks like Tchalla is one of the few, if not only, people who comes from the original world.

Read The Sound of One hand clapping, I guarantee you it's worse.

Is that the digital only comic? I have credit I can use for it.

I liked Secret Wars but it suffered from letting the post-Secret Wars continuity happen before the end of the series.
Also, it looks like Tchalla is one of the few, if not only, people who comes from the original world.
You mean from 616? I think Spidey is the original one. Same with a few others.

Yeah,
the only reason I mentioned him especially is because he's the only one who seemed to proactively go to the new universe so I wasn't sure if the other survivors had been... replaced like Sue must've been. Either way, unless Hickman writes him again, it's unlikely to come up/be resolved. Also, Marvel really hates mutants and Cyclops in particular if they killed him off in a big event only to revive and kill him again off screen. Damn.

Sou Da

https://www.comixology.com/Adventures-of-Superman-2013-2014-40/digital-comic/66807

https://www.readdcentertainment.com/Adventures-of-Superman-2013-2014/comics-series/10176?Issues_pg=3?

Going to warn you, it's literally Max Landis using a comic to conduct a strawman comic book forum argument.

Superman gets hilariously unintentionally OOC

Top Bottom