• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Saw this on my timeline. Another instance of law enforcement holding back a video that they still claim was a fully justified shooting.

One of the links has an article on the cop and it continues to surprise how many times officers with the most offenses seem to stay around the longest.

According to data collected by the Citizens Police Data Project, there have been at least 30 complaints made against Fry since he became an officer in 2003, but none led to discipline against him.

The complaints include excessive use of force, false arrest, criminal misconduct, verbal abuse and illegal search. Details of the complaints were not immediately available.

Of the 30 complaints, Fry was exonerated in two, 10 were not sustained, five were marked unfounded and 13 were marked “other.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/jasonsaenz/status/687744152000307200

CYtbp7vUwAAqcLc.jpg

And the counter tweet
https://mobile.twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/687765494317711360

No Creed either. *shrug* Only thing I can really do is keep watching these movies and stop watching the Oscars.

And that counter tweet is a classic move. Take the subject we're actually talking about and change it to an entirely different one with an entirely different set of factors going into its outcome. Dodging the entire point and message behind the hashtag in one clumsy move. Good on her.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
That would be long over due. Teenage Val will be hell on wheels. Can you imagine when her and Sue get into the mother/daughter spats?

i can see franklin and gang jumping dimensions while reed blocks it out as usual

shingi70

Banned
Is it really because of how Fox has been handling the movies? Comic fans have been saying this.

Book doesn't sale, and Ben and Johnny are still running around. It's just Reed and fam who are being left out. Fantastic Four as a concept doesn't need an ongoing as it.doesn't push the universe like the classic run does. In alot of ways the concept leads to more short term story telling and prestige format runs where the writer has a certain story they want to tell.

Plus Ultimates is replacing it as the book with the sense of exploring the unnown and seeing at wonders which fantastic four should inspire.

Slayven

Book doesn't sale, and Ben and Johnny are still running around. It's just Reed and fam who are being left out. Fantastic Four as a concept doesn't need an ongoing as it.doesn't push the universe like the classic run does. In alot of ways the concept leads to more short term story telling and prestige format runs where the writer has a certain story they want to tell.

Plus Ultimates is replacing it as the book with the sense of exploring the unnown and seeing at wonders which fantastic four should inspire.

My man, the weird narrative that Marvel is screwing them in the movies ignores a lot of reality.

DMczaf

Not kidding, one of my coworkers said he was going out to the shooting range for the holiday.

In a jokingly voice, I was just like "...going out shooting on MLK Day? For real?" and everyone got all awkward.

#DMOfficeStories

such a shame when you realize that the lead of one of your favorite bands just can't do the vocals anymore after 24 years

why is Montel Williams on Fox? does he have cancer and talking about the Repub debate as his bucket list?

Broken clock and all. He also claimed the X-Men were being shipped off to a different planet. The trick with rumors is you only have to be right part of the time.

No Fantastic Four seems weird after Secret Wars ending.

Actually it seems logical. Who's really going to deliver on the premise Hickman set up?

As Brevoort said, you bin the FF like they binned Thor for 3-4 years. Come back when someone has something worthwhile to say.

Top Bottom