• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

XgHzEgn.jpg
Good grief

jmood88

It's kind of odd how nearly every black director always makes movies featuring black people in the starring role. I mean most movies are directed by white guys starring white people but it's still really strange. I wonder if every black director that makes it into the industry feels obligated to put black actors is starring roles because so few movies do so?
The black director cabal refuses to work with non-black actors.

a few ps2 games coming to the ps4 tommorow with 1080p and trophies support, anyone copping?

Dark Cloud — $14.99
Grand Theft Auto III — $14.99
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City — $14.99
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas — $14.99
Rogue Galaxy — $14.99
The Mark of Kri — $14.99
Twisted Metal: Black — $9.99
War of the Monsters — $9.99

more like calling the cops.

zeemumu

I don't even watch Empire and even I saw this shit
a few ps2 games coming to the ps4 tommorow with 1080p and trophies support, anyone copping?

Dark Cloud — $14.99
Grand Theft Auto III — $14.99
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City — $14.99
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas — $14.99
Rogue Galaxy — $14.99
The Mark of Kri — $14.99
Twisted Metal: Black — $9.99
War of the Monsters — $9.99

Will War of the Monsters have online multiplayer?

I'm running for office. I'm a 1 issue candidate that is for the repeal of interracial marriage and require anyone who doesn't approve to be deported. On an unrelated note I'm starting a business that helps deported people from oppressive countries get to other countries.

Like, how many fuckin threads do we need about the PS2 shit, seriously.

This is starting to get embarrassing, unfortunately there is nothing for mobile that I can use to block out those threads

Slayven

I thinking in Avengers 3 Thanos should have a squad.

Like he shows up and out the shadows come B-Rabbit "Nice wings Clarence"

It's late and I am high on allergy meds, and that thought had me rolling.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
People wanna call faux outrage over actual racist shit happening in the world but wanna flip out over a black person saying negro. I'm done

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Ain't you supposed to be getting some ass with final Fantasy fanfare as the backdrop?
When he said chick from philosophy class he meant he was going to be conducting a thought experiment on what it'd be like to actually have sex.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Ain't you supposed to be getting some ass with final Fantasy fanfare as the backdrop?

Did it like 3 hours ago, that's why I posted the Neil Patrick Harris gif.

Nah it was a mutual masturbation session to the Final Fantasy Mystic Quest soundtrack.

When he said chick from philosophy class he meant he was going to be conducting a thought experiment on what it'd be like to actually have sex.

Someone get these crusty dusty niggas up out my mothafucking thread.

Top Bottom