• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Shy

You better not!! Me and Numb invite EVERYONE to come play. You must have been MIA every time. Back me up, Numb..
For months now, i only come on my PS4 is to play with you, or late night every now and then to check if i got any messages.

I've never seen an DOA invite from you, just the odd Battlefront one.

Thank you though Gordon, for thinking of me. <3
It's true
Can't wait to play you Shy
Thanks Numb. <3
Before I got the PS4, I was tempted on getting it for the PC.
Right right.
It's crazy so many people like this book yet he acts nothing like Clark. It's basically everything people say is wrong with Clark in Man of Steel multiplied 100.
Which is ironic, as he was one of those people and even made a vid about it.

For months the only time i come on my PS4 is to play with you, or late night every now and then to check if i got any messages.

I've never seen an DOA invite from you, just the odd Battlefront one.

Thank you though Gordon, for thinking of me. <3

Thanks Numb. <3
This motherfucker..thanking us for what he's missed..lol.

No, Shy..WE'RE sorry! Bastard!

JeanGrey

I did one of those DNA tests and got results from 14 different parts of the Earth. Think I'll just stick with black.
Yup sounds about right. That's why when ever there is a document that I need to fill out what race I am I write in human. I got a little of everything but they are all human :)

Kreed

What I hate most about Fox News digging up these coons who think they've found the Anti-Racism Equation by denying black culture is their viewers legitimately believing this BS and only because it comes from said coons. It doesn't matter if they only represent "0.001 percent with a 0.001 percent margin of error" of the Black community, as long as they put the problem on anyone but them.

QNw2SaG.jpg

Left his shame where he left his shirt.

He better be smashing both Velma and Daphne and they both won the Power Ball and promised him half after this

Fixed.

akira28

It's crazy so many people like this book yet he acts nothing like Clark. It's basically everything people say is wrong with Clark in Man of Steel multiplied 100.

who are these "so many people" and why do they only exist on the internet?

and they couldn't have worked harder to make "Barb" an expy for Lindsey Lohan if they gave her a direct listing in the credits.

who are these "so many people" and why do they only exist on the internet?

and they couldn't have worked harder to make "Barb" an expy for Lindsey Lohan if they gave her a direct listing in the credits.

A lot of people here on gaf love that issue because it's "fun". A lot of reviewers were talking about how much they love the run and that issue.

akira28

A lot of people here on gaf love that issue because it's "fun". A lot of reviewers were talking about how much they love the run and that issue.

eh, its an elseworlds, an excursion if a ham-handed one. I can understand not hating it, but loving it? People have been stockholmed. that's the only conclusion that can be drawn. Did Evan Narcisse say anything of the sort I wonder...

Watched "13 hours" tonight because friends. Of course they laughed at the combat hilarity injected in the film that only happens to the enemy. Not as bad as Clint and his rah rah rah point ramming. All I took away was what I had in the first place, having something somewhere you aren't supposed to of course help is hard to get to you and keep up the counties song and dance

Also listen to this
http://video-cdn.streamup.com/app/13a791da9bds-stream/playlist.m3u8

shingi70

Banned
What is that? He was the driver? Did they share a ride? You can do that?

Dude used Uberpool which is basically Carpool for uber where you and other people split the fee. He then gets into the Car and the other passenger being a white lady starts to stare at him. He then notices she moves her purse and clutches it tighter. She then takes out her phone and dails 911 and has her phone hovered over the call button. When confronted with it she says "I didn't know you people took uber, and now you know to stay on your side of the car".

Kreed

andthebeatgoeson

Dude used Uberpool which is basically Carpool for uber where you and other people split the fee. He then gets into the Car and the other passenger being a white lady starts to stare at him. He then notices she moves her purse and clutches it tighter. She then takes out her phone and dails 911 and has her phone hovered over the call button. When confronted with it she says "I didn't know you people took uber, and now you know to stay on your side of the car".
Yeah, I wouldn't split an uber. I guess they have tech to link people up? She probably half bold. Not really courageous but feels she can stand up to him. Heard about 'you people' and wanted to make a statement. Like, 'I'm scared of you but not enough to offend you'.

-----
Is mos def OK?
http://www.vibe.com/2016/01/mos-def-arrested-south-africa-fake-passport/

Dude just seems like more than an activist. I'm kinda expecting a Lark Voorhees moment.

andthebeatgoeson

The artist has had trouble re-entering the United States while living in South Africa, canceling a 2014 tour because of U.S. immigration issues, according to the New York Daily News.

Smith is known for his thoughtful, consciousness-raising hip hop lyrics but was better known for his acting. He appeared on broadway in the Pulitzer Prize-winning "Topdog/Underdog" and in several films, including "Monster's Ball," "Brown Sugar" and two films with the late Alan Rickman: "Something the Lord Made" and "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy."

A good reason to remind myself not to fuck with CNN. Uh, OK.

Top Bottom