• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Why did she do the super tho?
I actually haven't seen a super land in this game yet, seems like they suck or people are just not comboing into them for some reason.

That loss against Gamble really fucked with her head she still has time to get it together.

Now she got to get win 3 sets in a row to make it to grand finals.

Hwoarang even looks more fun to play in this game. The new dash kick they gave him looks good as hell and they also gave him Baek's d+f 3&4. He's always been beast, but with these now... shiiiit.

Dereck

My whole day was made

This is a debacle! #VinceMcMahon
kZ1FpNn.gif

I think I only watched one game this season and I can't even remember which..damn. Haven't watched any basketball either, now that I think about it. Pretty odd..

Slayven

One day, I'll learn to stay away from Bernie threads. I can only take so much of being "shown" how I am working against myself.

I am going to tell you, you will see some shit the day after he loses. All those "progressive" bloggers will have the N word on the tip of their tongue

I am going to tell you, you will see some shit the day after he loses. All those "progressive" bloggers will have the N word on the tip of their tongue

I don't doubt it. The rhetoric is already out there. Our "allies" will be forced to show us the way again. We will hear how MLK would've voted for Bernie. I can't believe I'm letting MLK down.

But Bernie marched with Killer Mike!

Killer Mike is a poor man's Bonecrusher. He will have to try harder.

Slayven

But Bernie marched with Killer Mike!
That shit gets me everytime. "Bernie is hanging with killer mike, why aren't the blacks flocking to him?"

I don't doubt it. The rhetoric is already out there. Our "allies" will be forced to show us the way again. We will hear how MLK would've voted for Bernie. I can't believe I'm letting MLK down.

Killer Mike is a poor man's Bonecrusher. He will have to try harder.
Goddamn

Bernie's homestate literally has more black people in prison than are walking the streets. How you keep your house tells me a lot about yourself.

akira28

I'm not expecting people to stan Bernie or anything, but a some of this ill will comes from 3rd party assholes remarking about what they expected "the blacks" to do.

Bernie is from Vermont where they are more frontier style libertarian than progressive liberal, but I'm not going to imagine that Hillary has any more intent for issues that affect black and brown people than Bernie. It may just so happen that the general things Bernie wants versus the general things Hillary wants would give more net positives to blacks and browns.

Hillary helped fund the new conservative democratic bloc. They are directly responsible for a lot of the ill shit that is happening in America and abroad today.

I'm not expecting people to stan Bernie or anything, but a some of this ill will comes from 3rd party assholes remarking about what they expected "the blacks" to do.

Bernie is from Vermont where they are more frontier style libertarian than progressive liberal, but I'm not going to imagine that Hillary has any more intent for issues that affect black and brown people than Bernie. It may just so happen that the general things Bernie wants versus the general things Hillary wants would give more net positives to blacks and browns.

Hillary helped fund the new conservative democratic bloc. They are directly responsible for a lot of the ill shit that is happening in America and abroad today.

Same bus.

Both have done some shit to black people, Hillary coming from a legacy of it.

But as practical Hillary would be as a choice, I'd rather see someone more willing to push for real lasting change.

A bunch of his supporters can kick rocks though.

That shit gets me everytime. "Bernie is hanging with killer mike, why aren't the blacks flocking to him?".

As bad as things are for minorities, people need to start acknowledging that being halfway decent to black people and trying to give them rights they should have had for decades shouldn't make you a damn hero. Hell, it says a lot about someone who thinks black people should be kissing Bernie's feet for not being completely unempathetic. As though black peoples inherently shouldn't expect empathy from others, particularly their politicians. It always comes off like, "You guys don't value yourselves but here's a guy who does see the value in you. Why aren't you treating him like a god?! How ungrateful!"

Same bus.

Both have done some shit to black people, Hillary coming from a legacy of it.

But as practical Hillary would be as a choice, I'd rather see someone more willing to push for real lasting change.

A bunch of his supporters can kick rocks though.

I'm going to vote for either one in the GE. I feel like both have their strengths. My major issue lies in the fact that Congress holds the cards for much of what Bernie wants to do. He can enact regulations/POs while in office, but no substantive change will come unless he can get the red dems to fully back his policies.

akira28

If Bernie (or Hillary) wins, its a matter of time before the Congress flips. Because that means long term bad news for the Republican party. Their chickens should be coming to roost right about the end of 2016...and we can finally choke them to death on thousands of tons of feathers in the shape of an omnibus bill that address all the issues they've been kicking the can for. They can threaten to shut down the government again after the election, but that trick won't work and they will either have to vote or obstruct and eventually vote, which will fuck them with their bases, and they will not be around in the next cycle.

But if Bernie wins we know that a necessary balance of power will take place in wall street. Something that we know will 100% not happen with a Clinton presidency.

Top Bottom