• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Slayven

Holy shit lol..

HE even had his own legion of Doom, The Flash Mob

Acotilletta2--Flashmob.jpg

Malyse

I'm just waiting for him to start beef with Tyga.

But real talk, Mill is keeping his name in circulation. What if he's playing the long game and is just waiting to drop fire on errybody?
LOLNO.

He dropped a mix tape yesterday and twitter went in on him because of the cover.

lUJ8buB.jpg

Village

If you want to play Persona, vita is the way to go. Final Fantasy too. You can play FF1 to X-2 and P1-4 all on one console. And it has a fantastic device, piss poor support and overpriced memory cards aside. I wish Sony knew what the fuck they were doing. And brought some of their more interesting games over. Bet this is Sony's last handheld. No way they make another.

I'm sure.

I only want two things on the vita, that is not worth a vita. I would rather wait on the hope that it just comes out on pc. That pay for a vita, or at least wait untill I can get a vita as a super cheap " eh fuck it" purchase.

tumblr_nexo1gOFmC1tqayvro1_400.gif

What part of the game is this? Please inform me

Scholastic is pulling that children's book "A Birthday Cake for George Washington". Thank goodness. How the hell did they think they could sell a book about a happy slave baking a cake for his slavemaster and get away without a backlash is beyond me. I don't care if the author and illustrator are both women of color. That just makes it worse.

those Amazon reviews. wow.

Top Bottom