• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Malyse

I was going to say Malyse was slipping, but I forgot he still has to fuse back with his good side Numb to get his true post count levels.
I don't have a good side. I'm all malicious intent.

Besides, Slay was lost in life without his little crown. When it's all someone has, don't take it from them.

Imm0rt4l

What's this noise about Bomani Jones comparing slavery to prostitution? Shit ain't even February yet and we're already through the looking glass brehs. It's gonna be a long ducking month.

*cues coon train

I'm glad Laura isn't black. Thanks alt costume.
If Sean is truly Laura's brother Laura is black no question about it

Prolly hittin that cake soap though
5I5s8.png

Laura is Sean's sister. Sean is black. Ergo, Laura is black.

Unless Sean's half indigenous Latino and Laura has a different parent, but this is a Japanese company where the only biracial people are white and Japanese or half monster half human.

That new alt is a little ridiculous. Shook my head at the "Bonita" on her shirt.

What's this noise about Bomani Jones comparing slavery to prostitution? Shit ain't even February yet and we're already through the looking glass brehs. It's gonna be a long ducking month.

*cues coon train
Bomani is someone who is called racist more than any other mainstream black celebrity that I've seen. You got a quote link?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I beat the original Tomb Raider yesterday.

It's not as good as the remake, but it's still really good. Nice playing a Tomb Raider that's mostly exploration sprinkled with some combat, rather than one that's combat with a little exploration if you want it.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Goddammit I'm getting so mad al-fucking-ready and it isn't even February yet.

I gotta go calm down and play this Tomb Raider expansion or some shit.

Since we're going by nicest, I pick Jennifer Jason Leigh.
Edit: Oh, and even though she ain't here, Stacey Dash is Bruce Dern.

Does that mean that everyone will be punching the shit out of Malyse? I don't like this plan.

Also, best response to Stacey Dash's awfulness was from BET:

BET Twitter said:
Soooooo @REALStaceyDash can we get our check back... or nah?
#Remember
#YouWereOnTheGame
#AndWeDontMeanTheRapper

Top Bottom