• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

I got SFV next month So I can avoid it mostly...unless I'm playing Laura only and I get racist hatemail....

you know what aint no avoiding this.

Goddammit I'm getting so mad al-fucking-ready and it isn't even February yet.

I gotta go calm down and play this Tomb Raider expansion or some shit.

LOL it's kinda crazy people can still be on the "black people are perpetuating racism kick" and be totally serious about it. It requires an insane misunderstanding of the impact of history and an implicit desire to make the oppressors somehow saints who are ready for minorities to jump into their open arms. Are you planning to go through the whole TR series?

Numb

I got SFV next month So I can avoid it mostly...unless I'm playing Laura only and I get racist hatemail....

you know what aint no avoiding this.
So busy the whole month
Fell on it by accident too. Happy accident

That shit made me cringe harder than Sarah Palin blaming her son's actions on Obama.

People are gonna be blaming random stuff on Obama even after he steps down lol
Thanks for my terrible sleep shedule barack

akira28

I don't recognize you. Have you gone and filled out the chicken survey in the first post before? I apologize if I missed it..
don't get shot by not picking the right one. Ask Jandro.

rooney don't pay them no mind. If you don't know the answer is popeyes, or bojangles, it will eventually come out. They always find out.

edit: if Barack hadn't ruined America, her no account son could have made something of himself other than a drunk wife-beating gun collector.

The OscarsSoWhite moment should steadfast. The last time diversity was fought for after a awards category was dominated by one race it prevailed. When bother Eminem, Macklamore, Drake broke through that color barrier when shut out of Best Rap Album nominations

shingi70

Banned
Slay, what's with the struggle I don't have cable so I gotta watch cookie Jar TV cartoons. Next your gonna bring up mummies Alive andTattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills.

Malyse

sfELXMi.png

Bloodstained looks great.

Slayven

Numb

i'm out of that thread
feds watching that thread and don't want my face there(stands out more than anyone else's)
Just had to bring terrorist crap

I hate that they are doing voting. I know the cell shaded look will win because anime, but the CG look is so good.

I swear I've played a game before where you could change that in game. I'd love to be able to switch to whichever shader I preferred. If one has to win one has to win. I'll give IGA that Bloodstained's cell shader is probably some of the best cel shading I've seen since Wind Waker.

Kamen Rider Kiva did that, all the monsters have a stained glass motif and when defeated they shatter like glass

I desperately need to jump on Kamen Rider. It keeps popping up in ways as though it's made to interest me specifically.

Top Bottom