• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

akira28

planned parenthood is part of the political in crowd, but not every part of the establishment is bad. If you're going to look at the whole thing, yeah PP has lobbies and political power and people on the payroll. Is any of that a lie?

bernie is fighting an uphill battle againt the democratic party. wasserman-schultz and the dnc have made their choice

akira28

you got sodium? where's my water...

I'm starting to think Bernie can't win. might be time to start figuring out how not to lose.

planned parenthood is part of the political in crowd, but not every part of the establishment is bad. If you're going to look at the whole thing, yeah PP has lobbies and political power and people on the payroll. Is any of that a lie?

bernie is fighting an uphill battle againt the democratic party. wasserman-schultz and the dnc have made their choice

Whether he's telling the truth is immaterial. Whether he should have brought it up in the first place, in this political climate, is the issue.

And it's showing that he may not have the political savvy to be President. Obama knew how to avoid stuff like this. It's partially why he beat Hillary (that and having one of the best campaigns the US has ever seen).

akira28

Whether he's telling the truth is immaterial. Whether he should have brought it up in the first place, in this political climate, is the issue.

And it's showing that he may not have the political savvy to be President. Obama knew how to avoid stuff like this. It's partially why he beat Hillary (that and having one of the best campaigns the US has ever seen).

I think he's been casting bait into the conservative moderate pool with this and his gun control comments, honestly. some things he is willing to deal with them on.

I got you.

cZYWEOr.gif

Dude..she was mainly known as a fill in for comedy roast with that other turd, Anthony Jeselnik . The people they were roasting didn't even know who the hell they were. But just like that Laurence, folks pushed her like some genius..

Speaking of which, libertarians REALLY love Anthony Jeselnik. I'm fucking sick of libertarians.

Welcome back, Bronx.

Slayven

CZL8Of1VIAE17LJ.jpg

Nah, man. He's another one that just bugged me out with the complete flip out. I REALLY respected Neil before Obama made folks morph. I really was very much about libertarianism, but like I said, folks started to change. The idea of it changed. The right seemed to have consumed the moniker and made it their own.

There were a ton more folks in the center back then..that shit just doesn't exist anymore, and I want nothing to do with it. Registered independent..

Obama was like a full moon, and they were like Wereracists.

Top Bottom