• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Called out Planned Parenthood for being part of "Big Government"
You know what's funny? Seeing all these liberals all of the sudden hating PP. Who'd of thunk it? It's like we're in the twilight zone..
is she doing it for the money or does she actually believe this?
Usually, it's a hint of both. Man..what must her family think of shit like that coming out of her mouth? Bet she had a great Robert E. Lee day with her friends..

Slayven

You know what's funny? Seeing all these liberals all of the sudden hating PP. Who'd of thunk it? It's like we're in the twilight zone..

The trick is Gordon they were only as liberal as their favorite was.

[

Usually, it's a hint of both. Man..what must her family think of shit like that coming out of her mouth? Bet she had a great Robert E. Lee day with her friends..

Dame Dash said her family don't even fuck with her anymore. Dame has his issues but at least he keeps it on a personal level.

RedSwirl

Character Creation for black characters still ain't shit.

I was just thinking about that. Very rarely have I seen a Black Desert character that doesn't have the face of a Kpop singer.

The character creators, especially the ones in Asian games, seem to focus mostly on the skin color when it comes to black people, which is how you get people who just look like they've been bronzed. Fallout 4 at least finally got the hair right.

Republicans can't have ALL the bronies..

Well... http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbc-gu...childless-single-men-who-masturbate-to-anime/

At first I just saw this on twitter but then read the stories saying he was specifically talking about the "alt-right." Y'know the people on 4chan who old "ironic" right-wing views despite being young and college-educated because it's "edgy." And y'know, this guy is right. There's still a shitload of other problematic things about how he said it, but he's right.

Malyse

There are a bunch of great rockie movies, that influenced culture as a whole?
#SupportBlackCinema

Nah, bruh.
black celebs stay disappointing me 😓

Bernie really want to go hard for that young white male demo

Republicans can't have ALL the bronies..
Democrats wack it to anime too!

Yo, I saw "Stacey Dash" and I closed it without watching it. Not in the mood for her nonsense.

shingi70

Banned
I expect shit from Stacey dash but that outright surprised me. Reminds me of someone watching cbn at work this morning and they were interviewing a Black Student at liberty university who was talking about how great Donald Trump and why he should be president.

Numb

I was just thinking about that. Very rarely have I seen a Black Desert character that doesn't have the face of a Kpop singer.

Got it and tried to make young Oprah for reasons
Very hard to remove the kpop angle
deleted it
Way to release the thing people know most about your game for free. Hope it's good in general

The character creators, especially the ones in Asian games, seem to focus mostly on the skin color when it comes to black people, which is how you get people who just look like they've been bronzed. Fallout 4 at least finally got the hair right.

I tried my best to not make my character look white or Asian and I think I did okay for the Sorceress, the Tamer and Ranger seemed impossible in that regard. I think the curl option is supposed to be for curly and kinky hair, but it's pretty much shit. Is it really that good in Fallout 4? It's been on my to play list since E3 of last year.

Today is Ice Cube's good day:

http://imgur.com/gallery/XkBzS
tumblr_miw7mpjIsp1rmazn7o1_500.gif

http://deadspin.com/5880881/internet-correction-ice-cubes-good-day-was-actually-november-30-1988

D i Z

April 2nd, 2015.

In case you don't give it, this is fake.

It popped up in my feed as a related result. Looks like there is a comic book revival story that's making the rounds for an April release. Too bad. A new show could be something special.

akira28

playing Among the Sleep in VR is trippy. 30 foot tall Mommy scared the shit out of me when I finally found my way out of that dark closet.

Slayven

I think Amy is like the comedian Taylor Swift, she gets a lot of buzz and shit. But if you look hard, there isn't really anything there.

What amazes me is how she is heralded as feminsit icon when she doing corny jokes from the 90s

akira28

I think Amy is like the comedian Taylor Swift, she gets a lot of buzz and shit. But if you look hard, there isn't really anything there.

What amazes me is how she is heralded as feminsit icon when she doing corny jokes from the 90s

well no more "mexicans want to rape me" jokes at least. I think she quit racial humor anyway.

Dude..she was mainly known as a fill in for comedy roast with that other turd, Anthony Jeselnik . The people they were roasting didn't even know who the hell they were. But just like that Laurence, folks pushed her like some genius..

jmood88

Dude..she was mainly known as a fill in for comedy roast with that other turd, Anthony Jeselnik . The people they were roasting didn't even know who the hell they were. But just like that Laurence, folks pushed her like some genius..
And she apparently became a feminist icon simply by being a famous woman.

Slayven

well no more "mexicans want to rape me" jokes at least. I think she quit racial humor anyway.
Anjelah Johnson does it better.

Anthony Jeselnik, aka the spawn of Tosh and Titus. But 100000 less funny then either one. I don't know what folks thought giving him a show.

Numb

So that's where i recognized her from
Lots of others look exactly like her and they blend together

RedSwirl

I tried my best to not make my character look white or Asian and I think I did okay for the Sorceress, the Tamer and Ranger seemed impossible in that regard. I think the curl option is supposed to be for curly and kinky hair, but it's pretty much shit. Is it really that good in Fallout 4? It's been on my to play list since E3 of last year.

Fallout 4 has several hair styles that are obviously meant to look like afro or kinky hair.

Slayven

Gordon you listen to Neil but have you heard dennis miller's radio show?

Dude went full right wing nutbag.

He is gone, his only sponsors are those "buy gold before obama takes away the guns" companies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

I am so out of touch with pop culture, I didn't even know Amy told jokes. I thought she was just a comedy actress.

Gordon you listen to Neil but have you heard dennis miller's radio show?

Dude went full right wing nutbag.

He is gone, his only sponsors are those "buy gold before obama takes away the guns" companies.
Nah, man. He's another one that just bugged me out with the complete flip out. I REALLY respected Neil before Obama made folks morph. I really was very much about libertarianism, but like I said, folks started to change. The idea of it changed. The right seemed to have consumed the moniker and made it their own.

There were a ton more folks in the center back then..that shit just doesn't exist anymore, and I want nothing to do with it. Registered independent..

Top Bottom