• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

jmood88

I can't imagine any way the academy even bothers watching a movie about a black guy going around killing white men and children that was written and directed by a black guy.

Kreed

Hello I'm new

Where you're from - LA
Where you live - Inglewood
What is your age? - 20
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - black
Do you know your roots - No but I wish. I was researching and got zip
Favorite musical genre - Rap, Neo-soul, Pop, electro swing,Jazzstep
Your profession/major/career interest -Film Major
Your religious affiliation -Baptist
Hobbies -Playing Rugby/Video Games/Making Movies
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - None, My fried chicken taste better then all of them combined

Welcome.

Favorite Ice Cube album?

http://dripfeed.news/news/ninja-the...as-lead-developer-of-metal-gear-solid-series/

"Taking away such things as cardboard boxes and Cyborg Ninja’s and replacing them with a more intuitive and immersive mechanics for today’s common gamer. No one wants this dumb shit anymore, they want characters that female gamers can relate too. said Rahni Tucker. We’re making Metal Gear Solid 6: From Two Phantoms for the players, not the gamers.”

O_O

What the gamergate is this?

jmood88

http://dripfeed.news/news/ninja-the...as-lead-developer-of-metal-gear-solid-series/

"Taking away such things as cardboard boxes and Cyborg Ninja’s and replacing them with a more intuitive and immersive mechanics for today’s common gamer. No one wants this dumb shit anymore, they want characters that female gamers can relate too. said Rahni Tucker. We’re making Metal Gear Solid 6: From Two Phantoms for the players, not the gamers.”

O_O
If this is real, people are going to lose their minds.

hypernima

Banned

O_O

Ah, good ol satire

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro

O_O

giphy.gif

Slayven

Exactly why I won't support Bernie no matter how many "urban" shows he goes on. He might say everything liberals want to hear, but he doesn't know how to play the game/can't get the Democrats to the goal line. 08 Obama would have ran circles around Hilary by now with the support and ammo Bernie has at his disposal.
Bernie is an idea dude. He can come up with things, but execution is where he falls short.
If this is real, people are going to lose their minds.

Looks like a parody site, but god I want it to be real. Gaming side would burn

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Exactly why I won't support Bernie no matter how many "urban" shows he goes on. He might say everything liberals want to hear, but he doesn't know how to play the game/can't get the Democrats to the goal line. 08 Obama would have ran circles around Hilary by now with the support and ammo Bernie has at his disposal.

I am a bit tired of the entire game really.

Back to Flint. Looking at the released emails, it looks like the governor and mayor were more concerned with political fallout than trying to fix the problem. That is inexcusable.

Bernie is an idea dude. He can come up with things, but execution is where he falls short.

I agree with that.

Yo whoever brought up Mummies Alive good shit lol.

What's with White Kids finding shit and having ancient powers protecting them? Shit still happens to this day in cartoons.

Yo whoever brought up Mummies Alive good shit lol.

What's with White Kids finding shit and having ancient powers protecting them? Shit still happens to this day in cartoons.

Being born white is one of the most ancient powers in modern society. Might as well be sure to convey this to the children

Every time I even think about cheering him on, Tyrese says something fucking stupid.

“Is everyone still gonna show up?? In this town I guess it takes homosexuals to be discriminated against in Oder for someone to finally step UP and wanna do something… You have to take your hat off to the homosexual and gay community cause right now they’re as strong as black people USE to be when it comes to their rights… Don’t just talk… Walk!”

Village

O_O

PFffta hahahahah, this is funny. This is a good parody situation

Ninja theory talked all that shit during DmC time, no one bought their game. They bought DMC4SE though. Your time has come and so has Virgil . He is so good in that game.

akira28

His campaigning leaves much to be desired, but I want someone willing to turn wall street into an abattoir. Hillary knows how to play the game, and that's a double edge, because she'll play me too if she sees it necessary. Bernie might do the same, but I know what he's chomping at the bit to get at, and I'd like to see that particular thing get handled by someone at least.

lol that world passport shit sounds like something a stoner invented though, for real. Register for one in mexico and print it out on your dot matrix printer.

Top Bottom