• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

botty

Banned
toni-braxton.jpg

satch and i really remembered the truth on saturday.

harSon

Banned
Keep going breh, believe me... I had the same reaction and I just knew I was going to drop that bullshit. But keep going.

I'm a sucker for film adaptations of young adult books, so I was going to watch it regardless. I'm tempted to watch Shadowhunters for that very reason, even though I've heard it's fucking awful.

I'm a sucker for film adaptations of young adult books, so I was going to watch it regardless. I'm tempted to watch Shadowhunters for that very reason, even though I've heard it's fucking awful.

It is awful. But a decent background movie. Don't make it the highlight of your day though. You'll regret it

D i Z

Started watching The 100

Episode 3 pissed me the fuck off -_-

I should have known it was coming. Let my guard down for one show...

I gave it an earnest attempt, but couldn't get through episode 1. I hear many good things about it if you can ignore the CWness of it.

The draw for The 100 is similar to the draw for S1 Arrow in that, despite the shortcomings of CW tropes, it's the action that's entertaining. It gets pretty no holds barred.

In TV and Movies, people love throwing around, "It's like Game of Thrones meets _____." With The 100.. it's actually a fairly apt description.

D i Z

I'm playing Fifa for the first time ever. I'm a football watcher, but never really wanted to play the games until they finally included the Women's World Cup teams. Instantly sold. Anyway, I've played two matches so far and won both but I'm having a helluva time getting through some of these drills. Anyone got any tips on ball control with the sticks? This game is dense as fuck and might take time just to even be aware of all of its features.

Slayven

You the reason they still making those boring ass Divergent movies?

Welcome excelsiorlef!

Something within my spirit told me to check to this thread today.

No y'all are NOT dissing Al B Sure, the Unibrowed God.

'Gone too far' doesn't even begin to describe it.

7RzZZUi.gif

Royalan, who is that blonde Kim Davis wannabe on the right?

Anyways, thank you to all the new people posting in the past few hours. It was getting stinky in here.

Afrocious

After reading some of that threesome thread, I'm beginning to want a more exciting sex life. I'm a 25 year old who has been pretty much been burdened by his own mind due to depression, a shitty dad, and being unhealthy.

Now that I'm working on those things (except the dad cause it's not my responsibility to fix another human being of their problems), I'd like to pursue more sex because I can finally say I'm not an ugly dude.

So...uh...how? I'm so lost on this haha. I've had sex with about 4 women in my life so far and none of it was exciting except for a few times. Not trying to say a number of partners is important, but I honestly want to fuck more often, even if it's just the same person (for now).

I really don't wanna do that whole Pick Up Artist shit either. A younger, sadder version of myself resorted to that and I felt so shallow.

After reading some of that threesome thread, I'm beginning to want a more exciting sex life. I'm a 25 year old who has been pretty much been burdened by his own mind due to depression, a shitty dad, and being unhealthy.

Now that I'm working on those things (except the dad cause it's not my responsibility to fix another human being of their problems), I'd like to pursue more sex because I can finally say I'm not an ugly dude.

So...uh...how? I'm so lost on this haha. I've had sex with about 4 women in my life so far and none of it was exciting except for a few times. Not trying to say a number of partners is important, but I honestly want to fuck more often, even if it's just the same person (for now).

I really don't wanna do that whole Pick Up Artist shit either. A younger, sadder version of myself resorted to that and I felt so shallow.

grindr

harSon

Banned
You the reason they still making those boring ass Divergent movies?

The first Divergent was alright, but Insurgent was trash. I like these films in the same way that I like Shōnen anime. Those two genres of their respective mediums actually have a lot of similarities. One of the best things about these Young Adult film adaptations is that they're some of the few examples of big budget films/television shows containing a lead female protagonist.

Slayven

The first Divergent was alright, but Insurgent was trash. I like these films in the same way that I like Shōnen anime. Those two genres of their respective mediums actually have a lot of similarities. One of the best things about these Young Adult film adaptations is that they're some of the few examples of big budget films/television shows containing a lead female protagonist.

Percy Jackson deserved better is all I will say.

Mizerman

Where you're from - Born in Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Where you live - Vancouver, BC Canada
What is your age? - 31
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - White Canadian with Irish, French, Ukrainian, and I think American
Do you know your roots - Not really... been meaning to look into it though. Both parents born in Canada, both sets of Grandparents too I believe but beyond that *shrugs*
Favorite musical genre - Folk, Classic Rock
Your profession/major/career interest - Acting, Writing, Directing for Stage and Screen
Your religious affiliation - Our Lady of Snark and Sarcasm and a very causal Unitarian Universalist
Hobbies - I collect Care Bears and video edit
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles?: KFC by default as it's the only one that really exists in Canada

Oh and as a write in addition I'm also a trans woman

Hey.

akira28

Afrocius said:
Not gonna lie, I'm in this thread now questioning what I can do to have more sex now that I feel more comfortable with myself.

#deadeadeadead

edit: oh I thought you were snarking on "she feels so comfortable with you she told you about the time she fought twin snakes"

Imm0rt4l

YO
YO
YO HOLD THEE FUCK UP.

I ant goona let this shit slide into the night nikka. Yo spoli tag for those who dont want fukkery:

Sit you punk ass down you 5th rate tumblr looking ass/"not a part of no fandom but still stan for kingdom hearts" fandom looking ass/ furry post in BCT looking ass/ "I make a living off of pissing people off on reddit" looking ass/ "I think I`m some special snowflake be say I have a controversial opinion" looking ass/"I make topics in gaming and OT for the soil purpose to get nikkas riled up"looking ass/ I got five different Disney blog on one blog site looking ass/ "I get heated over character creation features taken out of a game" looking ass/ "I get heated when folks don`t acknowledge my post on a video game site" looking ass nikka.

You do a lot for the community, and I did enjoy you BHM thread but lets be clear.....I am not thee nigga you wanna dedicate some 4th rate gag to. Do I make my self clear nikka?

Now that I got that out the way...

Yea....SMT games can be something else. They can be great but theres a lotta bullshit in the games that can prevent fun. Yall think 4`s hard/dificult to get into then try Nocturne....still get nightmares....
great ost tho.

Sidenote: Trails in the Sky is niiice, if ya`ll like jrpgs then I fully recommend the games
Well damn

Bronx-Man

Banned
What is your age? - 31
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - White Canadian with Irish, French, Ukrainian, and I think American
Do you know your roots - Not really... been meaning to look into it though. Both parents born in Canada, both sets of Grandparents too I believe but beyond that *shrugs*
Your profession/major/career interest - Acting, Writing, Directing for Stage and Screen
Your religious affiliation - Our Lady of Snark and Sarcasm and a very causal Unitarian Universalist
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles?: KFC by default as it's the only one that really exists in Canada

Welcome to our club :)

Sch1sm

What is your age? - 31

Psh. We got Popeyes, too! At least in Toronto.

Welcome! :)

What is your age? - 31

First off, welcome.

Secondly... Favorite Al B. Sure record?

That's the new one I'm adding to the questionnaire

If you add that then I get to add

"Favorite Disney movie? (Star Wars, Marvel, and Pixar count)"

And the whole thread has to answer it retroactively.

http://andrewgrojean.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/overly-attached-girlfriend-thumb.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]
This Isn't Toy Story 3 XXX

deli2000

What is your age? - 31

For some reason it never occurred to me that you weren't a regular poster before. Welcome!

Top Bottom