• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Young Magus

Thanks to modders Laura is channeling her inner Prince. Smh

assless pants?

shaq.png

royalan

Something within my spirit told me to check to this thread today.

No y'all are NOT dissing Al B Sure, the Unibrowed God.

'Gone too far' doesn't even begin to describe it.

7RzZZUi.gif

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
my neighbors sound like they are either playing outrunners loudly on surround sound or they have really bad speakers

Something within my spirit told me to check to this thread today.

No y'all are NOT dissing Al B Sure, the Unibrowed God.

'Gone too far' doesn't even begin to describe it.

7RzZZUi.gif

agreed.

Quick rant..

The wiiu doesn't play regular DVDs? What kind of pathetic shit is this in 2016. Didn't the ps2 do this shit back in 2001? Got my girl a wiiu because she likes Mario games and figured getting her her own system would open up that gateway drug of gaming. Now I'm trapped here in the snow, with back seasons of the Simpsons and nothing to watch it on. Also fuck Apple because I could use that damn dvd drive in my mac right about now.

/rant

With that.. Any Netflix shows I should check out?

Nintendo took out MP3 playback from the Wii and added AAC to save 12 cents a unit.

Satch

Banned
Who you talking to?

Better yet, who brought this potato salad to the cookout?

Your next question should be do I care?
yeah binch you should care like
comeon.png
your love of cassie is such transparent counterculture hot mess fuckery at this point, no one stans that dumb hanger-on without trying to sound like some kind of hipster. shes a trash wannabe that gets to have the wonder name with her ugly ass blonde hair because diana's too nice to drag her out back and put an end to her scalp

shes disgusting and donna is obviously the best of the three but they wont let her be great because of her intrinsic ties to diana and DC hates diana as we all know. unfortunately DC's managed to brainwash you into thinking that aryan heifer is the future of the wonder family like
FailFish.png
the complete lack of respect and of course your dumb self is on your knees bowing for that trash nobody CASSANDRA SANDSMARK with your low down backwater hick cant spell 90s historian ass like
comeon.png
could you be more transparent

"i like cass!"
"yeah man cass cain is awesome!"
"no i mean cassandra sandsmark!!!" like who ? nobody would say this unless they have some kind of special snowflake syndrome like... quit lying to urself... keep ur opinions about quality to poorly drawn 90s marvel books that no ones ever read (for good reason)

and leave carol alone too, i agree she's a flop but... these things take time....

royalan

yeah binch you should care like
comeon.png
your love of cassie is such transparent counterculture hot mess fuckery at this point, no one stans that dumb hanger-on without trying to sound like some kind of hipster. shes a trash wannabe that gets to have the wonder name with her ugly ass blonde hair because diana's too nice to drag her out back and put an end to her scalp

shes disgusting and donna is obviously the best of the three but they wont let her be great because of her intrinsic ties to diana and DC hates diana as we all know. unfortunately DC's managed to brainwash you into thinking that aryan heifer is the future of the wonder family like
FailFish.png
the complete lack of respect and of course your dumb self is on your knees bowing for that trash nobody CASSANDRA SANDSMARK with your low down backwater hick cant spell 90s historian ass like
comeon.png
could you be more transparent

"i like cass!"
"yeah man cass cain is awesome!"
"no i mean cassandra sandsmark!!!" like who ? nobody would say this unless they have some kind of special snowflake syndrome like... quit lying to urself... keep ur opinions about quality to poorly drawn 90s marvel books that no ones ever read (for good reason)

and leave carol alone too, i agree she's a flop but... these things take time....

newyorkface80sj5.gif

Satch

Banned

do i want to watch this btw

someone on my twitter timeline said that some of the people in the house were @ing tiffany for having an attitude but they never say anything about the one white girl thats always going on a rampage

i dont know if New York would make watching that worth it

royalan

do i want to watch this btw

someone on my twitter timeline said that some of the people in the house were @ing tiffany for having an attitude but they never say anything about the one white girl thats always going on a rampage

i dont know if New York would make watching that worth it

Oh, your timeline ain't wrong: the racism is real.

But New York is still everything.

Top Bottom