• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Dereck

zzr87v9.gif

Where you're from - Born in Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Where you live - Vancouver, BC Canada
What is your age? - 31
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - White Canadian with Irish, French, Ukrainian, and I think American
Do you know your roots - Not really... been meaning to look into it though. Both parents born in Canada, both sets of Grandparents too I believe but beyond that *shrugs*
Favorite musical genre - Folk, Classic Rock
Your profession/major/career interest - Acting, Writing, Directing for Stage and Screen
Your religious affiliation - Our Lady of Snark and Sarcasm and a very causal Unitarian Universalist
Hobbies - I collect Care Bears and video edit
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles?: KFC by default as it's the only one that really exists in Canada

Oh and as a write in addition I'm also a trans woman

Shy

*reads the last 24 hours*

I can't take one day off, can I
46LMRY0.gif

What is your age? - 31
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - White Canadian with Irish, French, Ukrainian, and I think American
Do you know your roots - Not really... been meaning to look into it though. Both parents born in Canada, both sets of Grandparents too I believe but beyond that *shrugs*
Your profession/major/career interest - Acting, Writing, Directing for Stage and Screen
Your religious affiliation - Our Lady of Snark and Sarcasm and a very causal Unitarian Universalist
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles?: KFC by default as it's the only one that really exists in Canada

*waves* hello new friend.
welcome, watch out for horse droppings, the first ban is free, pre-order my Mix-Tape coming once Bobby Smurder is out on bail
And don't forget to regularly check isbronxbanned.com

"When people meet me, I often get confused for a white boy. Which, hey, on the accidental privilege scale, it could be worse. But in fact, I’m a Queer, Colombian woman. Das right ladies! I shop in the little boys’ section of H&M, watched the original Ugly Betty series in Spanish, and eat fríjoles"
“But you look Jewish?”
 “…Yes?” 

G8vlPELN.jpeg

Slayven

yeah binch you should care like
comeon.png
your love of cassie is such transparent counterculture hot mess fuckery at this point, no one stans that dumb hanger-on without trying to sound like some kind of hipster. shes a trash wannabe that gets to have the wonder name with her ugly ass blonde hair because diana's too nice to drag her out back and put an end to her scalp

shes disgusting and donna is obviously the best of the three but they wont let her be great because of her intrinsic ties to diana and DC hates diana as we all know. unfortunately DC's managed to brainwash you into thinking that aryan heifer is the future of the wonder family like
FailFish.png
the complete lack of respect and of course your dumb self is on your knees bowing for that trash nobody CASSANDRA SANDSMARK with your low down backwater hick cant spell 90s historian ass like
comeon.png
could you be more transparent

"i like cass!"
"yeah man cass cain is awesome!"
"no i mean cassandra sandsmark!!!" like who ? nobody would say this unless they have some kind of special snowflake syndrome like... quit lying to urself... keep ur opinions about quality to poorly drawn 90s marvel books that no ones ever read (for good reason)

and leave carol alone too, i agree she's a flop but... these things take time....
Then why they had to steal Cassie's origin and hack it on to Diana? That is some Geoff John shit.

Carol has had 40 years not to be garbage, garabage she was born, Garbage she remains.
What is your age? - 31

Welcome
The Ferguson episode of Scandal is an under appreciated hour of excellence.
That cop's speech.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
What is your age? - 31

Welcome!
Keeping several tabs open is a dangerous game

I bet he wasn't using Neogaf dark. Dark theme saves lives, brehs.

Numb

He forgot to give a shit and went crazy
What is your age? - 31

welcome welcome

yeah binch you should care like
comeon.png
your love of cassie is such transparent counterculture hot mess fuckery at this point, no one stans that dumb hanger-on without trying to sound like some kind of hipster. shes a trash wannabe that gets to have the wonder name with her ugly ass blonde hair because diana's too nice to drag her out back and put an end to her scalp

shes disgusting and donna is obviously the best of the three but they wont let her be great because of her intrinsic ties to diana and DC hates diana as we all know. unfortunately DC's managed to brainwash you into thinking that aryan heifer is the future of the wonder family like
FailFish.png
the complete lack of respect and of course your dumb self is on your knees bowing for that trash nobody CASSANDRA SANDSMARK with your low down backwater hick cant spell 90s historian ass like
comeon.png
could you be more transparent

"i like cass!"
"yeah man cass cain is awesome!"
"no i mean cassandra sandsmark!!!" like who ? nobody would say this unless they have some kind of special snowflake syndrome like... quit lying to urself... keep ur opinions about quality to poorly drawn 90s marvel books that no ones ever read (for good reason)

and leave carol alone too, i agree she's a flop but... these things take time....

Fuck all that, this nigga Slayven got ethered
mjlol.png

harSon

Banned
Started watching The 100

Episode 3 pissed me the fuck off -_-

I should have known it was coming. Let my guard down for one show...

Top Bottom