• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

TheFlow

Banned
After reading some of that threesome thread, I'm beginning to want a more exciting sex life. I'm a 25 year old who has been pretty much been burdened by his own mind due to depression, a shitty dad, and being unhealthy.

Now that I'm working on those things (except the dad cause it's not my responsibility to fix another human being of their problems), I'd like to pursue more sex because I can finally say I'm not an ugly dude.

So...uh...how? I'm so lost on this haha. I've had sex with about 4 women in my life so far and none of it was exciting except for a few times. Not trying to say a number of partners is important, but I honestly want to fuck more often, even if it's just the same person (for now).

I really don't wanna do that whole Pick Up Artist shit either. A younger, sadder version of myself resorted to that and I felt so shallow.
Nah man you going to get attach

Mizerman

February seems like a full moon only instead if a wolf people become super racist.

Someone should make a horror movie about that.

Attack of the Were-Racists.

Spoilers for ending: They were super racist all along.

Along with the anticipated sequel: Revenge of the Devil's Advocates.

Furyous

Guess I should start putting together the OT
by which I mean blatantly copying the old one and adding a few new bells and whistles

Can you add flex bombs and update the op when someone says some code word fuckshit?

BHM is going to be a fustercluck but the only saving grace is the fact we have our own network in Europe.

Enzom21

I want to punch someone in the fucking mouth right now. What a fucking leap.......

Don't pretend like this isn't you.
8ovyuLi.png

I guess I have to lose my attraction to Lea Michele.

Don't judge me.

Are you upset that Enchanted isn't in Disney Infinity yet?

There's a sequel coming, so there's still a chance, bottybot. Don't give up!

You must let her go. You're not allowed to like her. I'm sorry.

botty

Banned
Are you upset that Enchanted isn't in Disney Infinity yet?

There's a sequel coming, so there's still a chance, bottybot. Don't give up!

There are so many better choice in the disney catalog..... but it is a good movie. Just out of curiosity.. what is your favorite disney soundtrack?

Top Bottom