• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Shy

Does it matter ? Cause apparently if you like anything from ancient Egypt/Africa they gonna label you a hotep nigga anyway.
No you don't, where did you get that idea from. ?
She's even got her own creepy stalker boogieman that she can't escape from, even in death.
LOL. I was thinking that when i was watching the second episode the other day.
Hey guys, what's up?
Yo. Not much. You. ?

D i Z

giphy.gif

Slayven

I'd like to wish everyone of my black sisters and brothers and excelent Black History Month. That all the accomplishments and specially the attrocities that have been done to you and or your ancestors will never be forgotten.

Saludos y felicitaciones a todos ustedes desde Mexico. Que algun dia la igualdad y justicia sea una realidad para todos sin importar el color de piel.

Greetings and congratulations to you all from Mexico. Someday equality and justice will be a reality for all regardless of color of skin.

Working here (Mexico). Thanks for posting this.

Damn! Try Hola! maybe? https://hola.org/

Can I borrow 40 pesos?

So when I come to south beach you going to hook a brotha up with some latinas?

Heh..not there. On the West coast, a couple of hours from there. That, and I speak more Spanish on this forum than in real life. That, my friend, will do you zero favors in Miami..lord knows they hated me..

Slayven

Heh..not there. On the West coast, a couple of hours from there. That, and I speak more Spanish on this forum than in real life. That, my friend, will do you zero favors in Miami..lord knows they hated me..

Florda has a west coast?

I thought you start at Methland then go down to Jacksonville, then Disney Land, then Miami.

I spent a night in an un airconidtioned house in St. Augustine, that had to be as close to hell as a living being can get on earth.

Florda has a west coast?

I thought you start at Methland then go down to Jacksonville, then Disney Land, then Miami.

I spent a night in an un airconidtioned house in St. Augustine, that had to be as close to hell as a living being can get on earth.
Yo..Florida humidity is like no other! Yup. I'm very much in the West. Saw my first real sunset last year..it was beautiful. Thought I'd get used to this place, as much as I hate it. Thanks to how last year went, I can't wait to leave this shit place, and hope it sinks (good people escape and excluded, of coarse).

You do realize is an animated comic, right? Else i'm still stumped.

Maldito sea mi ingles D:

uhh

so funny thing about NoScript is it blocks scripts from loading on there own which means things like ads videos and gifs won't load till i allow them

so yea I drop the ball with this

Dai101

Banned
Wait..you serious? I've never noticed a problem with your English. Is that really a thing for you, brother?

Yup. Sometimes i miss stuff like this, contextual clues and finicky stuff. Sometimes i've to read, and re-read so i don't miss or to understand something, sarcasm and subtlety sometimes goes over my head.

But not all the time apparently :D

We good, no problem there.

Slayven

Yo..Florida humidity is like no other! Yup. I'm very much in the West. Saw my first real sunset last year..it was beautiful. Thought I'd get used to this place, as much as I hate it. Thanks to how last year went, I can't wait to leave this shit place, and hope it sinks (good people escape and excluded, of coarse).
You do know geologically Flordia is like a chunk of limestone full of holes, it could sink.
Yup. Sometimes i miss stuff like this, contextual clues and finicky stuff. Sometimes i've to read, and re-read so i don't miss or to understand something, sarcasm and subtlety sometimes goes over my head.

English is overrated, I barely type in it

Shit..you fool me plenty. Must be doing something right. New, you boy here?
English is overrated, I barely type in it
At least he's honest.. 😛

Mizerman

You do know geologically Flordia is like a chunk of limestone full of holes, it could sink.

Don't remind me.

Top Bottom