• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

It was either John and Daisy or Seal and Heidi

I can understand Seal and Heidi because they were together for almost 10 years before they split. But John and Daisy aren't even dating.

Oh well, I'll just drop random gifs of them anyway.
tumblr_nvx6fs4uqX1syx0cio2_400.gif

tumblr_nvx6fs4uqX1syx0cio1_400.gif

Slayven

So apparently he really does just default to Wallstreet during any conversation on anything else.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/bernie-sanders-foreign-policy-deficit-218431
Yeah Bernie is consistant about Wall Street and everybody having a job will solve all problems

I can understand Seal and Heidi because they were together for almost 10 years before they split. But John and Daisy aren't even dating.

Oh well, I'll just drop random gifs of them anyway.

They got to be fucking on the side, not in a relationship but friends with benefits.

Malyse

Gordon the best.

When you right...

I mean concept art is always subject to change and of course not all of it will make it into any final product but to hear NONE of it will make it in seems surprising? That makes it seem like a lot of this work will be for naught. Anyway, my understanding is that this will be your first game right? If so, be careful not to be overambitious. I'm liking a lot of what I'm hearing but if you bite off more than you can chew, it might be tough to make it to the actual finish line. Be careful and good luck.

The game I'm doing first is actually pretty limited in scope. I have much bigger plans for this, but I don't wanna go into that right now.

Got damn it, you took my avi idea!

Plus everyone knows Jodeci was the superior group

Interesting way to be wrong.

Happy BHM from the east BCT

Why you post this two hours ago though?

Congrats Naka

Bish, please petition for the Gaf subtitle to be changed from "Believe" to "Home of the Enjoyable Double Standard"

Anyone doing a movies for BHM thread? I'm starting with Bamboozled today

I got you.

I hadn't even seen this when I made the thread. Great minds, etc etc.

Oh, link is the BHM2016 thread.

----

Also, this happened.

http://verysmartbrothas.com/her-nam...ckson-and-she-was-killed-because-she-said-no/

JLynn

I'm so psyched I got a model 1 Sega Genesis. Not psyched it didn't come with a Sega brand AC adapter, side expansion bay cover, and a cheap ass controller.

Dereck

God damn, I mean, could she have worn a tighter pair of pants

Ciara Renée recently took an L but I can't ignore her here

vVZpow7.gif

RnUBGEc.gif

Can you guys point me in the direction of some great black and Latino sci-fi artists? I need inspiration.

Do you just mean visual art? Books, Drawings, and music

For visual art:
Paul Davey aka Mattahan.

Here are a few of his works.

He also has a game in the works called Earth Night.

Free Mech

ChaseConoley

Like the other person said, Octavia Butler is legit. Wild Seed is one of my favorite books. Read Fledgling last year and that was really good.

Music

Yugen Blakrok

Sa-Roc

akira28

yeah they're kind of cute together. but handsome and charismatic black guy and quirky, nerd-cute whatever race girl will always be a popular crowd favorite.

also fuck verizon. been trying to root this phone and they have everything locked up in subscription services. that's just plain inarguable evil. they even lost their fcc case for doing this crap, first they required a monthly fee, so their solution was to then lock it under a paid subscription, but call it free service.

its bullshit. a line of code changes it, but that's only temporary. why. why is the world inherently evil

That's some really good stuff, Blasian.

Could someone very kindly shrink to gaf size the last pic for me. (the one with the guitar) Please. <3

UJYmjId.jpg

sR80smM.jpg

If you want them transparent, you might have to take them to the avatar request thread.

Wow, Blasian, that stuff is kick-ass, especially Conley's stuff. That's exactly the kind of art I wanted to check out. Thanks.

No problem and sorry to you both for steering you to The Haunted World of El Superbeasto. and I think I must've been smokin when I watched it. I found it on YouTube yesterday and whoo. I didn't remember much of it when I watched it when it came out in 09 except it was late at night and Rosario Dawson's voice didn't match her character at all. That shit was sad. Time to go to sleep.

Shy

I hope you don't mind i'm going to use this avatar, Sch1sm. I do appreciate that you made one for me.
UJYmjId.jpg

sR80smM.jpg

If you want them transparent, you might have to take them to the avatar request thread.
Thank you so much for taking the time to do that for me. <3
No problem and sorry to you both for steering you to The Haunted World of El Superbeasto. and I think I must've been smokin when I watched it. I found it on YouTube yesterday and whoo. I didn't remember much of it when I watched it when it came out in 09 except it was late at night and Rosario Dawson's voice didn't match her character at all. That shit was sad. Time to go to sleep.
No need to apologise.

FyreWulff

My LJ account turned 15 years old yesterday. I have very few posts lately (like, one a year over the past 4), but it was kinda neat to click back to the entries I made while still in freakin' high school and read stuff I wrote back then.

It's a good thing I decided to make everything pre 2007 mass-private a long time ago

Slayven

My LJ account turned 15 years old yesterday. I have very few posts lately (like, one a year over the past 4), but it was kinda neat to click back to the entries I made while still in freakin' high school and read stuff I wrote back then.

It's a good thing I decided to make everything pre 2007 mass-private a long time ago

remember xanga?

Top Bottom