• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Wow.

Wait, I didn't realize there was a black woman in this. So Chadwick wasn't the only one trying to minimize the L?

chadwick plays thot

gods-of-egypt-poster-thoth-chadwick-boseman.jpg

embarrassing, i suspect the ones with a future career will want to forget this ever happened soon enough.

chadwick plays thot

gods-of-egypt-poster-thoth-chadwick-boseman.jpg

embarrassing, i suspect the ones with a future career will want to forget this ever happened soon enough.

Boseman did speak about the role, so I don't think he wants people to forget his part. Especially since he said that he took the part so that the movie would not be 100 percent whitewashed.

Ah, here's the black woman. Yaya Deng as Anat:

N5AtY5VjCmw.jpg

Shy

I feel bad for always ragging on you Jandro.
I'll get you something to make up for it.

Got it.
What's your address?

e2dc1531d09637768f95dabef3e5a69f.jpg
I was wondering how long it would be before that would be posted in here.
I posted this in the Black Wall Street thread but just in case people miss it, everyone should listen to this episode of State of the Reunion.
Coolio, i'll listen to it later.
LOL.
I got the job, so happy

<3 <3 <3
798SN7K.gif

I think I found where my anti-Semitism comes from! All In The Family Season 1 Episode 3..Mr Fitz Roy of Rabinowitz, Rabinowitz, and Rabinowitz lol.

"Better call a Rabinowitz." Thanks, Edith!

Kraftwerk

Thumb up, way up. Congrats.
Congrats.

Congrats! What will you be doing?

and don't let Slayven hold a dollar

Thank you friends.

You can also become a warlord

Let me hold 25 dollars.

Thats like $40 Canadian!

What up girl? Kraftwerk, hook me up with a job.

Come to Canada.

Jesus. Incredible body.

Those abs :O

8y6wrur.jpg

Who's the cosplayer? She is fine.

https://www.instagram.com/aliciamariebody/

Kreed

Smh @ the favorite Marvel romantic interest thread. This OP really chose a fucking rapist (Kilgrave) and Jessica Jones as his favorite romantic couple over the actual romantic interest (Luke).

Top Bottom