• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Kraftwerk

Cant believe I haven't seen this

41015a21fe1437175c71335dd938ca3d.gif

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Thing is killer mike is great but that doesn't give you carte blanch...idk why people want to treat it like a hood pass.

Also sorry to hear that, Excel. Cancel those cards etc. you might be able get it back if you check with the places you were at.

She looks like Michael Jackson.

it's a stupid ass facebook image
i block all things facebook
but i'm going to agree with you simply because they don't

Look worse than Jessica Nigri, brehs.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAdVeNGA5jS/

She got great abs and a hell fire donk but her face is visible on my screen. Roy warned us about this. Bhm is about excellence.

I should have not looked her up. That site that tracks Paterons got me like WHAT THE FUCK serious

Video Game Hentai studio getting 10k a month
I thought Jim was getting a lot but Kinda Funny getting 80k a month
Smarter Everyday getting so low amount per person
the thing with the most number of people donating is actually called "Breeding Season"

Cross quoting myself from the NPD Janurary thread b/c it's 4am and i'm amused by what i did

MS got stacks of bundles, ya'll already know that
Halo that, RoTR this, just got a Division chick
(Throw some Bundle's on that truck!)
Just got a Quantum Break chick
Something feel different
Cute little yarn chick, lining up a preorder
Just got a marking dollars, spent that on some new tits
Ain't that a true sells trick?
Let me show you how to do this shit

Microsoft ft Kanye West - Throw some Bundle's (remix)

shingi70

Banned
Look worse than Jessica Nigri, brehs.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAdVeNGA5jS/

She got great abs and a hell fire donk but her face is visible on my screen. Roy warned us about this. Bhm is about excellence.

She's cute, some odd Facial expressions in some of the shots but overall she's nice.

Was looking up Fable Legends and it has a few Black characters.

Verse a Warrior Bard
lore-concept-art-1-small.png

Flash
lore-concept-art.png

Celeste
lore-celeste-1-compressed.jpg

Winter
lore-concept-art.png

Winter is harder since they've made her lighter since the initial reveal and Alpha. There's also an Asain character and a dude which can go from looking Dark Ididan to Greek depending on which skin tone you pick.

She's cute, some odd Facial expressions in some of the shots but overall she's nice.

Was looking up Fable Legends and it has a few Black characters.

Verse a Warrior Bard
lore-concept-art-1-small.png

Flash
lore-concept-art.png

Celeste
lore-celeste-1-compressed.jpg

Winter
lore-concept-art.png

Winter is harder since they've made her lighter since the initial reveal and Alpha. There's also an Asain character and a dude which can go from looking Dark Ididan to Greek depending on which skin tone you pick.

This is pretty fantastic! These are actually some of the more original and interesting designs I've seen from a major studio for people of color in quite a while.

BTW, If you haven't been listening to New Republic's Intersection Podcast, there's a particularly poignant episode today about Flint as well as the "save the white women" narrative white people use to justify violence against black and brown people.

Malyse

Holy shit...you can't make this shit up

Bernie supporters are to Trump supporters what CNN is to Fox News: every bit as crazy and not entirely based on a realistic concept of the presidency and its limitations, but with policies that would benefit the country instead of obliterate it (just like how CNN is often as full of BS as Fox, but the liberal slant is still a better angle).

And if you guys like Sanders, but hate his supporters and how extreme they are, then y'all need to shut the hell up when I rail against fandom not being the same as being a fan. It's literally the exact same thing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

----

I honestly did not expect to give a damn about Fable ever again. It's amazing how much cache that game still has despite it only having one legitimately good game across six releases.

Malyse

Fucking hell.

I didn't know I was so emotional about Seneca Village :\

I had to literally stop and do something else three times when I was writing it because I was on the verge of tears.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Anyone mess around with The Division beta? Thoughts?

Loved it. Ran out of things to do after about 6 hours, but obviously it was only the beta. I like the setting, the story behind it, and the look. The Dark Zone (PVP area) needs some tweaking, but a cool idea.

Person 1: "Why aren't Black people feeling the BERN?"
Black Person: Well.....*gives several reasonable reasons*
Person 2: Bullshit!

repeat ad infinitium

rashida-jones-the-office-shrug-gif.gif

I'm generally curious. Is it that everything he's proposing is a hard sell or is there something i've missed? Being serious here

Anyone mess around with The Division beta? Thoughts?

I liked it, but don't think i'd roll solo in it. Will purchase if my enough people I game with are down.

Village

And if you guys like Sanders, but hate his supporters and how extreme they are, then y'all need to shut the hell up when I rail against fandom not being the same as being a fan. It's literally the exact same thing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But you could just say you dislike bernie sanders related political extremists , and in this they make folk look bad.Isolating the problem and Identifying it directly.

You can't escape my rhythm! Common Sense stun locks!

Aiustis

What happened?

Just work in an environment that people can be kind of casually offensive. Doesn't help that I was just recently dumped and will be forever alone so I'm taking things extra hard.

I miss my other work environment. It was a library; just about everyone was super cool.

Edit: also having to deal with people making fun of my hair.

Top Bottom