• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Infinite

Yo Xenoblade Chronicles X wayyyy to open world for me, i should quit while im still early in the game lol

shit is actually scary
omg I feel the same way. I told myself I'll just simply play through the main story quests but to have access to them you're required to run around the continent. It's the kinda game I'll buy a strategy guide for tbh

Yo Xenoblade Chronicles X wayyyy to open world for me, i should quit while im still early in the game lol

shit is actually scary

After you
acquire a Skell
the world feels like it could have done with an extra continent or two.

omg I feel the same way. I told myself I'll just simply play through the main story quests but to have access to them you're required to run around the continent. It's the kinda game I'll buy a strategy guide for tbh

There's actually no need as nothing is missable.

shit is actually scary
Once you get into the rhythm, it actually seems smaller. Especially once you get your Skell and even more so when you start flying. Just put some probes down and fast travel becomes your friend, eventually you'll place them further and further.

Man I keep going to Gamefaqs and opening a text file and going "This is 2016, I can do better"

I still remember printing out a 45 page Star Ocean 2 guide on a dot matrix printer. My mom was hot.

giphy.gif

I mean, he saved Poe (out of convenience, but still). Explains the importance of the droid to Rey and tries to protect her like her name was Croft. Tells the rebellion how to destroy the death star model 7. And yeah, dude stopped at nothing to save the girl. He really was the biggest hero of the movie. I kinda thought his roll would be tiny..like on that Asian movie poster..

LMAO, well fucking done.

Got my wallet back had already cancelled credit card alas but that's the net fallout... I won't have a credit card for a few weeks.

Actually I made a profit. I only spent about 9 dollars and when I went to cancel Hulu because my credit card was going to bounce it before I got my new one they gave me a free month because they thought I was leaving so that's money saved lmao.

Got my wallet back had already cancelled credit card alas but that's the net fallout... I won't have a credit card for a few weeks.

Actually I made a profit. I only spent about 9 dollars and when I went to cancel Hulu because my credit card was going to bounce it before I got my new one they gave me a free month because they thought I was leaving so that's money saved lmao.
Awesome! Congrats!
The guy who calls your nurse after you fall down the steps
So..my bitch. Got it.

andthebeatgoeson

Which of "y'all" we talking? And I think folks kept it spoiler after I asked, since I was broke and Slayven don't let me hold no money. So if I fucked up by not spoiling, I'm sorry sorry!
Idgaf. I'm on record that spoiler culture is terrible; nobody can keep spoilers 100%. You forget over time. I think most people have seen the movie. And anyone who wants to, needs to go see it.

Uh oh, a lil janedro approaches.

Idgaf. I'm on record that spoiler culture is terrible; nobody can keep spoilers 100%. You forget over time. I think most people have seen the movie. And anyone who wants to, needs to go see it.

Uh oh, a lil janedro approaches.
Ah, ok. Yeah. Between the year I had and some shit that just popped up end of the year, I cut out a bunch of unimportant shit. I've avoided spoilers like a mad man lol..

RedSwirl

Cuck Ball will forever be hilarious to me.

First time I've seen the whole image. Part of me (the part that's laughing my ass off) thinks it's a troll. Not even 4chan would post some shit like that.

The other part of me thinks Operation Caliphate is coming to fruition...

Top Bottom