• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Is a extremely competitive position apparently.

giphy.gif

Gotta do that dance..

harSon

Banned
Those Coon checks must be huge. If times are tough, I might have to throw ya'll under the bucket and break into the Coon industry.

I just hovered over the headline and just said "nope"

In news about me

I might cry

I'm finally getting money.... my housing allowance for my GI Bill and I just got approved for my Pell Grant which the first half is depositing in March.

I haven't had my own money in a long time :(

It feels good.

Mizerman

In news about me

I might cry

I'm finally getting money.... my housing allowance for my GI Bill and I just got approved for my Pell Grant which the first half is depositing in March.

It feels good.

Nice.

In news about me

I might cry

It feels good.

Good shit! You finally moving on up.

Dai101

Banned

In news about me

I might cry

It feels good.

**puts down the antifreeze

Good shit man. Definetely needed something good to read.

In news about me

I might cry

It feels good.
Let me hold $20

In news about me

I might cry

It feels good.
Happy for you, man. I wish you the best.

Ok, is 7 pm somewhere

Anyone wants a beer? Something stronger? Antifreeze is ok?
Literally leaving now to buy some..fuck.

It feels good.

fortune-clapping.gif

You're always in my thoughts, brother. Glad to see things are going in the right direction for you. Enjoy that good feeling, man. Fantastic..

Let me hold $20
81zrwnslnl._sl1375_.jpg

akira28

you got to bury that antifreeze in a hole for 3 weeks, then let the bottle sit out in the sun for a month, then you got to strain it before you can drink it. but by then, it probably won't kill you.

Top Bottom