• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

That's the goal.
eew9Mbj.gif

No, show them this

Then tell them to shut their fucking mouth.

Game.Set. Match.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I would buy that for real

Remember a few years ago of that fad of hipsters doing acoustic covers of hip hop?

Why it never went the other way of hiphop covers of hipster stuff?

Bit of a shame, there's some really good Tame Impala songs that could work as samples for hip-hop tracks.

Merc_

Sanders supporters seem to have a hard time understanding that criticizing Bernie and his supporters doesn't mean you automatically like Hillary.

I just find it insane that folks would more willingly watch the country go backwards than to elect Hillary. What the fuck?

Nah. Some folks talk about Hillary like she gave their gamgams cancer..and violated their dad's ass like her name was Amber.
Yikes

Can't be as bad as the crazy launched at obama tho

RedSwirl

Seeing everybody around me talk shit about young people (and playing a few video games people are criticizing in certain ways) is starting to make it dawn on me that I really am about to exit my 20's -- that we are no longer "with it." Some of us are starting to transition into cynical mid-life adults. Just look at how many people who were born in the 80's talk shit about "millennials."

I mean, I knew at some point younger kids would start defining a new "cool" that I wasn't down with. I just didn't expect it to be... Minecraft, YOLO, YouTubers, a new chat app every week (these little motherfuckers probably too young to remember AIM), and dank memes.

they want to see things burn. their gamble is that trump will be so bad that he will wreck the Republican party beyond repair and be out in 4 years. Dems are literally plotting the death of the Republicans right now. Some will make it off the boat into a 3rd party, and the GOP will sink into irrelevancy if not being forced to disband and try to reform.

I guess they just see a Hillary election as analogous to kicking the can down the road.

they want to see things burn. their gamble is that trump will be so bad that he will wreck the Republican party beyond repair and be out in 4 years. Dems are literally plotting the death of the Republicans right now. Some will make it off the boat into a 3rd party, and the GOP will sink into irrelevancy if not being forced to disband and try to reform.
Because they know Bernie is Bane

Well I think I'm going to be dipping here for a while. I downloaded a music program a couple days ago, the next day my audio jack wasn't working so I could no longer use my external speakers. I ran malware bytes and McAfee but they found no viruses. Today, my computer freezes when I was watching a video with a loud buzz sound. After I turned it back on the sound completely stopped working and its running slow. When I wake up something else will probably be wrong. Running Malware again to find something, but it looks like my computer is going to die when I need it most.
So now I don't have a functioning phone or computer, so it looks I'll have to be going to a library to apply for jobs and check on them. I wish for the best for y'all.

Shy

They were 'okay' last I saw, but they had to be stretchered out. A few of us had to help direct the EMTs to get to the classroom.
Jesus.
Well I think I'm going to be dipping here for a while. I downloaded a music program a couple days ago, the next day my audio jack wasn't working so I could no longer use my external speakers. I ran malware bytes and McAfee but they found no viruses. Today, my computer freezes when I was watching a video with a loud buzz sound. After I turned it back on the sound completely stopped working and its running slow. When I wake up something else will probably be wrong. Running Malware again to find something, but it looks like my computer is going to die when I need it most.
So now I don't have a functioning phone or computer, so it looks I'll have to be going to a library to apply for jobs and check on them. I wish for the best for y'all.
Damm. I'm so so sorry.

Take care and break a leg on the job hunt, Blasian. <3

Mizerman

Yeah, it sounds that computer was on its last legs. Best wishes, tho.

Someone passed out in class today.

EMTs were there.

It was our cue to leave early.

Whoa.

Hope that person is okay.

I spent my life in a library this past year looking for jobs, best of luck to you my blasian sister

Edit - my roommate watching a got damn hood movie. Not like a hood classic, but one of them low budget, filmed on a daewoo camera type hood movie

Dai101

Banned

Try disabling the audio via BIOS, maybe is FUBAR and is the source of your issues, if not, have you tried to erase and re-install everything?

I'll try those before declaring a system d-e-d.

akira28

I have a windows 10 forced upgrade laptop that was barely able to fit windows 7.

and I have murder on my mind. Like, all of Redmond Washington. All of them.

hey blas check your pms

edit: er, well you might not be able to see them, so try ComboFix if you havent already.

and yeah, if you have a system recovery disk or something, or even a windows 7 disc and install code, redo that. Hardware is good, always. It's the shitty software these people run on it that craps out on us.

Did you guys know that Clinton tricked people into voting for O:Maley instead of her so he could be seen as a viable candidate and get .6% so she could keep her .2-3% lead in Iowa

Ah, that. Since Deray seems to usually divide opinions a bit, i thought it was something else.

I expect it will get a lot worse than that though given his popularity on twitter.

Sanders supporters seem to have a hard time understanding that criticizing Bernie and his supporters doesn't mean you automatically like Hillary.

THIS. SO. MUCH.

It's crazy how Insanity Report or TBGWT or Elon James or Imani Gandy will post something critical about Sanders and here come the BernieBros. And the response to the BBs is "I don't like Hilary either!" and the BBs don't believe them.

I am amused that the BernieBros don't say "You're all just shills for Martin O'Malley!" And speaking of Abs Dad, to quote Hamilton, "Never gonna be president now..."

Top Bottom