• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

andthebeatgoeson

camby.png

A1Bny.png

dahell2.png

scusthov.gif

ufdup.png

trash.png

hypernima

Banned
Hey what's up guys

Looking for some simple education on gang culture, rap , gansta rap, along with slang words that go along with all of this.

Especially the 80's/90's movements

Anything to do with

drugs
cars
gangs
murders
gangs
police brutality
on and on

I am doing a bit of a study on the history, life style and use of words and every day life of all these things.

Any good sources for all of this? Really want to learn the slang and such as I am doing a bit of a study to it all and it's also fairly interesting to me.

6MVYtp6.gif

Hey what's up guys

Looking for some simple education on gang culture, rap , gansta rap, along with slang words that go along with all of this.

Anything to do with

drugs
cars
gangs
murders
gangs
police brutality
on and on

I am doing a bit of a study on the history, life style and use of words and every day life of all these things.

Any good sources for all of this? Really want to learn the slang and such as I am doing a bit of a study to it all and it's also fairly interesting to me.

What?

JLynn

Me and the fiancée watched the first season of Martin and she couldn't help but point out that in just about every scene when they're together Martin couldn't keep his hands off of Tisha. She was uncomfortable about that. What I noticed about the show is how most of the jokes not age well at all.

And the beginning scenes when Martin is talking to the camera? Very reminiscent of Seinfeld.

andthebeatgoeson

Nah. Around here people have been getting sick lately, they think it's something going on with the supplier. Cheddar biscuits aren't worth ecoli.
Red lobster used to be the shit. Now I realize it's just shit.

Used to spend 2 hours in line on mother's day because of buttery shrimp and oily fish.

Furyous

Hey what's up guys

Anything to do with

drugs
cars
gangs
murders
gangs
police brutality
on and on

WAT?

You show up clearly trolling making racist statements. Make these racist statements and ask these racist questions over at your home, stormfront.

Hey what's up guys

Anything to do with

drugs
cars
gangs
murders
gangs
police brutality
on and on

This post must be bait, a joke, or something of that sort.

RBH

Hey what's up guys

Anything to do with

drugs
cars
gangs
murders
gangs
police brutality
on and on

comeon.png

Kreed

Hey what's up guys

Anything to do with

drugs
cars
gangs
murders
gangs
police brutality
on and on

Hey MH, here's your first test. /s

But seriously, Jack The Nipper, let me throw a question back at you so you can understand your blunder by coming in here and asking the BCT gang questions. I see you currently live in China. Would you be able to tell me the history of Kung Fu and how it was started as well as all the different styles and instructors from the beginning to present? And while you're telling me that, how about you tell me about the dojo you inherited from your late father after he was killed by the rival dojo down the street for not accepting that their form of Kung Fu was superior, forcing you to destroy all the members of said dojo in an act of revenge all while falling in love with the girl that runs the meat bun market near your house?

Hey MH, here's your first test. /s

But seriously, Jack The Nipper, let me throw a question back at you so you can understand your blunder by coming in here and asking the BCT gang questions. I see you currently live in China. Would you be able to tell me the history of Kung Fu and how it was started as well as all the different styles and instructors from the beginning to present? And while you're telling me that, how about you tell me about the dojo you inherited from your late father after he was killed by the rival dojo down the street for not accepting that their form of Kung Fu was superior, forcing you to destroy all the members of said dojo in an act of revenge all while falling in love with the girl that runs the meat bun market near your house?

Lmao.

The Kree

Banned
Hey what's up guys

Anything to do with

drugs
cars
gangs
murders
gangs
police brutality
on and on

This reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask. Do The Gays have a thread on NeoGAF? I have a proctological exam next week I wanna know what to expect in terms of sensation, emotions, should I bring my doctor flowers, etc.

Of course Bernie Sanders picks the Broncos

It was written in the stars.

On its own, it means nothing. Just seems to be yet another move that seems to point to the issue that's been evident from the start of his campaign. Seeing Cam win will literally set people on fire. He's not a good one like McNabb. He literally embodies everything that is hated about us

Jack the Nipper is a known troll who never bothers supplying evidence for his arguments and doesn't actually come out of them having learned anything, just ignore him.

Congrats, MH!

Toonami anime for a hot minute was a lot of folks introduction into that style of animation. So yeah kinda.

Speaking of toonami anime. I wanna watch yuyu hakusho and shin chan now.
I always get a itch to watch yuyu hakusho every couple months. Got the s1 blu Ray, wouldn't mind having the whole series

And speaking of Bernie, I s2g if I see that fuckin picture again with him and Hillary talking about "what were they doing in 1964".

It was 52 fuckin years ago!!!

....Hillary was in fuckin high school!!! HIGH SCHOOL!!! Bernie stans are approaching Ye stans in my list of most hated people.

FreeMufasa

Hey what's up guys

Anything to do with

drugs
cars
gangs
murders
gangs
police brutality
on and on

Reminds me of that kid a few years back who'd come in here and ask the most racist troll questions and frame it as 'interested in learning'. Forgot the name

Malyse

And speaking of Bernie, I s2g if I see that fuckin picture again with him and Hillary talking about "what were they doing in 1964".

It was 52 fuckin years ago!!!

....Hillary was in fuckin high school!!! HIGH SCHOOL!!! Bernie stans are approaching Ye stans in my list of most hated people.
Bernie fans are the political equivalent of bronies: the thing they are into is probably pretty good, but rational people don't want to be associated with those fans.

---

VA/DC folks, we getting snow Tuesday. DC region gonna stay cold so it won't melt; seven cities will warm up a bit.
Richmond is not relevant to my interests

Also, we getting snow a week from Tuesday; DC getting snow a week Tuesday and a week from Wednesday
Richmond is whatever.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Hey what's up guys

Anything to do with

drugs
cars
gangs
murders
gangs
police brutality
on and on

iXuhAdd.gif
iXuhAdd.gif
iXuhAdd.gif

Top Bottom