• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

congrats MH.

just noticed the red name.

Gracias.

0nDgA1s.gif

EloquentM

aka Mannny
If it's anything like modding a twitch chat room. Then it would make me want to smash my face against my keyboard.
Probably not as bad (unless e3 week) but it's definitely for a certain type of person. I wouldn't be able to show restraint with that ban button.

Edit: see^^^
Need to be on some monk shit just to keep your sanity.

Edit 2: oh you meant as a release lol. Damn mawdz need to get benefits complete with weed care package plans.

If it's anything like modding a twitch chat room. Then it would make me want to smash my face against my keyboard.

Above a certain number of viewers, Twitch chat moves far too fast to make any meaningful modding decisions.

Hopefully, everyone will be good for the next few months and my trial by fire will be postponed.

Friend wanted to do a LAN party for call or duty because he's a gun but but refuses to buy a console. So 6 of us total go to his house with 3 of us bringing all the consoles and such. I haven't played a COD since COD4, haven't tocuhed a Xbox controller (for the most part) since Halo 2. Murdered them all in every game but 2 the entire night, teams, FFA, 2v4
Felt good but fuck all that nee d to hear home and prepare for TTC

MH making it out the hood and not on a sport scholarship, that's the dream

andthebeatgoeson

When did it become acceptable to believe resident evil 5 or 6 is better than 4? I know opinions and all but I feel like they released lead in everyone's water.

harSon

Banned
Friend wanted to do a LAN party for call or duty because he's a gun but but refuses to buy a console. So 6 of us total go to his house with 3 of us bringing all the consoles and such. I haven't played a COD since COD4, haven't tocuhed a Xbox controller (for the most part) since Halo 2. Murdered them all in every game but 2 the entire night, teams, FFA, 2v4
Felt good but fuck all that nee d to hear home and prepare for TTC

MH making it out the hood and not on a sport scholarship, that's the dream

Can't wait for the big screen adaptation, starring Tom Hiddleston.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
4 = awesome because it's an amazing game
5 = great/funny experience because of co-op with friends
6 = amazing because it's so janky and ridiculous: YMMV

Of the action trilogy

4>5>6

Sch1sm

When did it become acceptable to believe resident evil 5 or 6 is better than 4? I know opinions and all but I feel like they released lead in everyone's water.

I personally love RE5, it's actually my favourite, but I'd never say it's better than RE4 since it's where the whole series takes a slight genre shift. They aren't comparable. RE4 is the superior title, they're just confused between what's better, and what's preferred. That has to be it.

R: tbh I have no clue how anyone can say RE5 is better with Sheva as an AI. They must not have gone single player, no infi ammo, on easy mode. It's such a pain in the ass alone.

Village

This was pretty much what it always was with Nameks, what with Piccolo's turban and all.

As for the echidnas, you don't even want to get into what they're all about in the Archie comic (before they had to get retconned out because one of the writers copyrighted all the comic-only characters for himself during a dispute).

Basically, they're like, Atlantis or Wakanda or some shit. They had futuristic technology and floated a chunk of the Earth into the sky to escape a meteor -- thus the floating island. Some other shit went down and I don't remember when, but their whole city just up and disappeared into another dimension. There was a rift between traditionalists and technophiles who went cyborg led by a Magneto-esque dude. I think the cyborgs disappeared into a separate dimension where time flowed differently, I don't remember. Somewhere they had the whole damn family tree laid out from the original rift, 400 years down all the way to Knuckles himself. Then there was the beef with the Dingos which was presented as some kind of civil rights conflict.

Jesus. I know I just roll my eyes whenever the cycle turns to comics, but damn I was reading some fucked-up shit back then.
i wouldn't really compare them to the wakandians, actually to be for real, I would actually compare them more to wonder woman situation. Instead of there being a princess, there just being a guardian of the master emerald, the emerald being guarded and kept from society, yet at the same time super powerful and essential to the flow of the planet and living in the same " area" as the more assholish parts, like WW and hades ect ect. Wonder Echidina I gesss. Heck you even compare that enerjack armor to WW armor, except it turns the user evil.

Yeah the comic was weird, its better now. Some what at least.

So like.......
You saying Goku`s black?

Figuratively, yes.

Shy

The anger really goes down when you can ban people. Peace and serenity through banning, that's my motto.
LOL. that's true.

Unfortunately on twitch they make new accounts and come back ten minutes later. :_:
Edit 2: oh you meant as a release lol. Damn mawdz need to get benefits complete with weed care package plans.
That would be nice. It could help me epilepsy too. :D
Above a certain number of viewers, Twitch chat moves far too fast to make any meaningful modding decisions.
That's very true.

harSon

Banned
Back pain ain't no joke :(

I'm too young to have Lumbar Spinal Stenosis (man... the people on the cover and back of this Lumbar Spinal Stenosis pamphlet are like 70 years old). Shit's got me holed up in my pad on my birthday weekend. I need to stop skipping physical therapy out of hopes that this would go away by itself.

8 more minutes until I'm one year closer to the age my back feels Lol

andthebeatgoeson

Can't wait for the big screen adaptation, starring Tom Hiddleston.
giphy.gif

I'm too young to have Lumbar Spinal Stenosis (man... the people on the cover and back of this Lumbar Spinal Stenosis pamphlet are like 70 years old). Shit's got me holed up in my pad on my birthday weekend. I need to stop skipping physical therapy out of hopes that this would go away by itself.

Sorry to hear and hbd? I still have flash backs to when my back went out. Scary af

Shy

That sucks man, i was virtually crippled this time last year with lower back pain.
Happy birthday. ?
Operation Caliphate is progressing nicely
SHHHH. We're only meant to talk about that at the meetings, honourable brother.

Congrats to MH for the modship, Operation Caliphate is progressing nicely

NeoGAF is turning into one of THOSE sites...

Pretty soon the color scheme is going to be changed into black, red and green.

"Heed the Word of the Brother" by X-Clan playing in the background

and Coli smileys are getting added.

Malyse

Nice to have a mod I like :3
kidding. I actually like, like, five of you.
i wouldn't really compare them to the wakandians, actually to be for real, I would actually compare them more to wonder woman situation. Instead of there being a princess, there just being a guardian of the master emerald, the emerald being guarded and kept from society, yet at the same time super powerful and essential to the flow of the planet and living in the same " area" as the more assholish parts, like WW and hades ect ect. Wonder Echidina I gesss. Heck you even compare that enerjack armor to WW armor, except it turns the user evil.

Yeah the comic was weird, its better now. Some what at least.

Figuratively, yes.
No wonder black propel love anime.
Where in Florida?

Between the second and third rings.

Hey what's up guys

Looking for some simple education on gang culture, rap , gansta rap, along with slang words that go along with all of this.

Especially the 80's/90's movements

Anything to do with

drugs
cars
gangs
murders
gangs
police brutality
on and on

I am doing a bit of a study on the history, life style and use of words and every day life of all these things.

Any good sources for all of this? Really want to learn the slang and such as I am doing a bit of a study to it all and it's also fairly interesting to me.

Top Bottom