• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

this killed me for some reason

But can you do better?

slay pls

3UK3.png

The lengths that some people go to prove that Nadine & Kandyse don't look alike reminds of the time I saw someone try to prove that it was mathematically impossible for there to be an all Black Justice League without it being "contrived".

I haven't even looked at the Gaming today but catching up on these posts makes me want to bust out the Michael Jackson Thriller Popcorn.

akira28

his post in the Leftover's thread was a little cryptic as well as his last post in this thread. Maybe he requested some time off...or...I dunno.

The lengths that some people go to prove that Nadine & Kandyse don't look alike reminds of the time I saw someone try to prove that it was mathematically impossible for there to be an all Black Justice League without it being "contrived".

they don't look alike.

but yo, that post by the photographer made me feel like i was on the wrong side by association.

akira28

they do look alike. its not enough to be a thing though. But I could believe that one was the video game version of the other. I mean fuck, I would be impressed if the modeller could get the thing to look like an actual human being.

Nah. They look alike at a glance but not really. I could believe that maybe the artist googled South African actress and used her as a starting point but no further than that really.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Lmao

ywOFD6p.png

Everyone should have seen this coming when they offered level boosters for $9.00 in the PC "remaster" port they did.

I'm impressed by the sheer balls it must take to continue to lie using half ass excuses for different decisions though.

"HD towns just can't be done"

"The file size is just too big we have to split up into episodes"

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
They asked for the impossible.

This is their monkey paw.

The only thing impossible about a Final Fantasy 7 remake is for Square Enix to be fucking competent in the course of releasing a FF related project.

Making towns and cities in HD is not hard. Lots of games, from MMOs to RPGs to open world games, release with as much explorable space as Final Fantasy VII had. Don't forget, that game was really long because there was a lot of RPG combat in it, and a lot of story cutscenes, not because there was a never-matched-before-or-since amount of assets and shit in that game.

The real problem is that Square Enix doesn't know how to fucking make video games anymore. That's why literally every single one of their major projects has fucking problems and is delayed for half a generation. Or more.

Because the real truth is that Square Enix is not a AAA game developer. They don't have their shit together enough for that. They still haven't successfully transitioned into the HD era, and the only reason they're still afloat is because of mobile, and the fact that the franchises and developers they absorbed from Eidos Interactive allow their western branch to actually fucking put out games on a regular basis.

Top Bottom