• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Totally threw me off seeing a link to Off Topic in this thread, I thought I had my tabs mixed up or something. I usually listen to OT on my commutes Monday morning anyways, so I'll post impressions later. Thankfully Michael, Lindsay, Ryan & Gavin are left as fuck, so I can't imagine the conversation going very far beyond a few "wtf" reactions.

Michael's aside glance right into the camera after killed me, though.

also shoutout to lindsay for the metroid representation

Young Magus

We in Pokken y'all.

iIGdwrU.jpg

Nigga We Made it
full

D i Z

Thread been busy eh? Did i miss something?

BTW. My parents pozole is from another world. Need to learn their recipe.

I could kill for some right now, first thing in the morning. Would be perfect.

This is one of those shows that I would watch and absolutely get into, but time has erased from memory as a thing that happened. The intro and theme music is all that remains for me.

New Daredevil trailer is looking good. I don't really dig the Punisher, but it looks like they might introduce him right.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Saw a theater production my uni put on yesterday. It's basically about a bunch of people playing a game of DnD that gets put on stage. I've never played real DnD so I don't know if it was accurate to the source material or whatever. There was a part where the cast had to fight a girl dressed like David Bowie from the Labyrinth that got a pretty big pop from the audience. Good show overall.

Top Bottom