• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

It's not a bad movie, good for background noise while gaming/cooking if nothing else

Hmm well you've just saved it from the pile. There's a lot of culturally relevant movies that it seems like everyone's watched that I just either haven't or don't plan on getting around to. Jerry Maguire is like the poster boy for that type of movie for me.

Hmm well you've just saved it from the pile. There's a lot of culturally relevant movies that it seems like everyone's watched that I just either haven't or don't plan on getting around to. Jerry Maguire is like the poster boy for that type of movie for me.

Never seen and probably never will see Jerry McGuire lol.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Another four day week for me whew.

Im worried about Kanye now. He has crossed that trolling line and straight up begging for money on twitter.
Y'all niggas worry too much about a man you'll never meet who is always going to be richer and more ignorant than you. That's including the haters too *looks at gordon*

Im worried about Kanye now. He has crossed that trolling line and straight up begging for money on twitter.

he don't want to get a college loan can you blame him for asking a billionaire and a paper billionaire

Suddenly, I worry that his fans are actually serious right now. Go protect some random girl on Facebook..it'll mean more. Seriously..��

he saw Adele sell 3 million and b/c of Tidal he's going to sell 3k. and TLOP is Recovery level

Kraftwerk

Y'all niggas worry too much about a man you'll never meet who is always going to be richer and more ignorant than you. That's including the haters too *looks at gordon*

not meeting him has nothing to do with it. he has made created things that make me happy and I like him, so I feel bad if something bad happens to him. Its just natural.

akira28

always going to be richer and more ignorant than you.

that hurts. man I might meet Kanye and be able to wake him up. you never know. maybe get him to let me hold a couple million for some side projects, investments you know.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
not meeting him has nothing to do with it. he has made created things that make me happy and I like him, so I feel bad if something bad happens to him. Its just natural.
You being sad about ye ain't gonna cure his Anxiety or frustrations. That's the worry his family and friends should partake in. I get it, as a fan you feel for the man. Just saying as a fan as well, don't go too deep down the rabbit hole.

akira28

he wants to get into hovercrafts, I can make that happen. Holograms? how much you looking to spend? I can get you some holograms breh.

akira28

Tupac sure is looking good lately

amateur work. I want hard-light constructs that burn you when you touch them. Then we'll modulate that down to mild electric shocks, and then weak electric vibrational pulses. I mean it might cost some money but..that's why I'm talking to Kanye motherfuckin West.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
amateur work. I want hard-light constructs that burn you when you touch them. Then we'll modulate that down to mild electric shocks, and then weak electric vibrational pulses. I mean it might cost some money but..that's why I'm talking to Kanye motherfuckin West.
Lol at your soft edit add on content

Kraftwerk

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1184375

whoo.png

I don't see how anyone can read that OP and think "Yes, you've done a good thing, man."

My freshman year roommate brought a broad back to the room at 3 am and started smashing once, I got up and went and had a drink in someone else's spot. I didn't steal ol girl's draws and put em in a gas chromatograph, then tape a note to her dorm room door like "you don't have to do this!"

scust

Slayven

I don't see how anyone can read that OP and think "Yes, you've done a good thing, man."

My freshman year roommate brought a broad back to the room at 3 am and started smashing once, I got up and went and had a drink in someone else's spot. I didn't steal ol girl's draws and put em in a gas chromatograph, then tape a note to her dorm room door like "you don't have to do this!"

scust

Some Single White Female shit

Top Bottom