• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
super LTTP but this nigga Frank Ocean is an artist. Listing to channel orange sound like some Stevie Wonder type shit. That boy smooth with it. :wow:

I missed this.

http://i.imgur.com/JXatlj0.png

Was this talked about in here?

Anybody notice the obvious problem with this photo?

Anybody wondering why black folk still aren't feeling the bern except for when we're at the salon and that hot comb gets a little too close to the scalp?[/QUOTE]
also, how were they suppose to find black people in South Carolina?! not their fault man not their fault

Kraftwerk

That Luc Besson thread

giphy.gif

Imm0rt4l

7n7GifF.png

"Race Bating".Yes....yes...let the jimmies rustle through you

Dreams-Visions, keep doing what your'e doing bro

any bets on who this house negro is

How'd you find that? lol

what post is young Jason referring to

I swear most people on social media saying weird shit have their SO in their profile pic (the ones that have SOs anyway)

oh wait, it's that junior.

Walpurgis

Banned
How'd you find that? lol

I swear most people on social media saying weird shit have their SO in their profile pic (the ones that have SOs anyway)

Looks like a baby in that picture. Whoever that is, you'll find them in the Luc Besson thread.

Imm0rt4l

How'd you find that? lol

oh wait, it's that junior.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=194559447&postcount=9578

I write off people who use "race-bating" unironically

As you should.

LMAO the fuck is this???
Decided to peak my head into the facebook group "NinjaGAF".

Imm0rt4l

So someone photoshops Manning on a white supremacist in a Black Panther building, Dreams points it out and he's the race-baiter? And somehow it's enough that it pisses this Jason fella off? Man, people really don't like us at all do they?

I saw that pic circulating around, but I think it's actually Forrest Gump

Walpurgis

Banned
LMAO NinjaGaf

day-glo orange ninjas in the house

I forgot to say that I told you so The Tomorrow Children would be delayed. ;) However, I played the beta a few weeks back and it was everything that I hoped for (except for the griefing in GAF town). Good luck on the release (which I hope is soon) - I foresee a lot of money coming your way.

I forgot to say that I told you so The Tomorrow Children would be delayed. ;) However, I played the beta a few weeks back and it was everything that I hoped for (except for the griefing in GAF town). Good luck on the release (which I hope is soon) - I foresee a lot of money coming your way.

Yeah, I have to make a shame video for that -_-

#gamedevlife

Calling out=clowning. Go figure. Seems another idiot doesn't recognize what's happening right in front of their face. Hey, idiot. Laughing at the absurdity was calling him out. I was one of the first to do it. Sit and spin. Probably the funniest rant that I could remember. Was he defended? Or was it called out/clowned on?

Nah. GAF! GAF GAF GAF! Up your game, bitches..

Done as hell. DEMI! I BLAME YOU!

andthebeatgoeson

Calling out=clowning. Go figure. Seems another idiot doesn't recognize what's happening right in front of their face. Hey, idiot. Laughing at the absurdity was calling him out. I was one of the first to do it. Sit and spin. Probably the funniest rant that I could remember. Was he defended? Or was it called out/clowned on?

No need. You yelling at the wind. Not like this.

akira28

That was just D-V being a fool.

Edit: How the fuck have you guys not seen Forrest Gump?

forrest gump from the book was apparently something of a blockheaded bigotted asshole, to hear some people tell it. He wasn't the completely adorable Tom Hanks, but more of a Hank Hill buzzcut type.

fuck forrest gump!

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I've seen it a long time ago. I just don't recognise the actor.
Yeah it's just a scene in the movie where he is trying to find his girl Jenny. She's a supporter of the Black Panther Party and there is another white guy supporter there that is kind of an asshole and jenny's current abusive boyfriend. Forrest makes a scene there and at the end says "Sorry for ruining your Black Panther Party" in the most oblivious way. He doesn't realize they are The Black Panther PARTY, he thinks he ruined a party, as in the event.

Trojita

forrest gump from the book was apparently something of a blockheaded bigotted asshole, to hear some people tell it. He wasn't the completely adorable Tom Hanks, but more of a Hank Hill buzzcut type.

fuck forrest gump!

Now I feel like a dumbass, didn't even know it was based on a book.

I've seen it. Doesn't take away from the guy calling out "race baiting" or the uncle Tom showing his ass.

I figured D-V just got emotional and LEGIT thought he posted a white supremacist image. It's a mistake. Not race baiting.

Everyone's seen Forrest Gump.

Hell, I used it in a reference in that "Why do people think the BPP and KKK are comparable" thread

lol why would you get upset about something posted on neogaf and post about it off site? we're right here

There's a good dozen sites at least devoted to that. Either permed members or active members who know saying how they really feel would get them sniped

Walpurgis

Banned

giphy.gif

Yeah it's just a scene in the movie where he is trying to find his girl Jenny. She's a supporter of the Black Panther Party and there is another white guy supporter there that is kind of an asshole and jenny's current abusive boyfriend. Forrest makes a scene there and at the end says "Sorry for ruining your Black Panther Party" in the most oblivious way. He doesn't realize they are The Black Panther PARTY, he thinks he ruined a party, as in the event.
Oh. I didn't know that the hippies were part of the Black Panthers.

Trojita

Ya'll want to see some salt?

Just a cursory glance at #neogaf brings up this shit.

Edit: You know what, it might not be best to pay attention to trolls.

Top Bottom