• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

You were Al B Sure weren't you lol.
Ha!
Alf got that monobrow...

alf b sure

49253001.jpg

You played yourself!

Slayven

Damn I had wrote this up
People like to believe everyone gets where they are at with merit. But that is not true, minorities have to work at least 2x hard to bee seen as equal. That is if we are lucky, some paths are sit up to exclude us as soon as possible. Like STEM.....

And there is different lenses, a white writer might have a totally different expensive reviewing something oppose a minority writer who might have a totally different frame of reference. Not worse or better just different but equally as valid.

But the minority writers might not get a chance to express that on a big platform

Thought it should be read.

"I know you guys were repressed, I respect that, but it's time to move on."

I love how folks like this dude think of racism the same way they do a family vacation or some shit. It happened for a little while and then everyone packed up the racism in their suitcases and it was over.

Dereck

"I know you guys were repressed, I respect that, but it's time to move on."

I love how folks like this dude think of racism the same way they do a family vacation or some shit. It happened for a little while and then everyone packed up the racism in their suitcases and it was over.
lmao

Top Bottom