• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Rembrandt

Banned
All these Future jokes in the Grammy thread kinda hurt because that's exactly what a lot of people want. Why praise and give big accolades to CDs that inspire, motivate, push and resonate with black people when they can push music that makes them want to do drugs, even though that rapper admitted to exaggerating his drug use?

Seeing people march and rap the chorus to Alright in protest of us getting murdered in the streets will forever be more powerful than a bunch of niggas getting hype to Thought It Was A Drought.

yeah, i'm disappointed but not surprised.

Super KaioKen SSJ4 8 Gates Final Form Future Hendrix the Immaculate is winning every award, every Emmy, Oscar, BAFTA, Grammy, Tony, BET Award, Soul Train Award, CMT Award, VMA etc etc etc next year!

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Super KaioKen SSJ4 8 Gates Final Form Future Hendrix the Immaculate is winning every award, every Emmy, Oscar, BAFTA, Grammy, Tony, BET Award, Soul Train Award, CMT Award, VMA etc etc etc next year!

Feenix you should've been blasting commas in the library the other night.

Edit: sorry Rembrandt, I can't hear you on accoutn of the fact that I'm listing to Scholarships by future feat drake right now. This shit slaps.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I don't think there's ever been a worse time to be an apostle for my boy Kanye. Every mid-30s caucasian from Iowa or Nebraska suddenly gotta post their oh-so-important opinions with every new Kanye thread they just gotta make every 15 minutes.

Edit: sorry Rembrandt, I can't hear you on accoutn of the fact that I'm listing to Scholarships by future feat drake right now. This shit slaps.

Iunno what it is about Future's music especially compared to similar artists who I can't stand...

I can be listening to some Talib Kweli but the minute the song ends and I heard IF YOUNG METRO DON'T TRUST YOU I'M GON SHOOT YOU pure pandemonium is going to happen

LionPride

Banned
All these Future jokes in the Grammy thread kinda hurt because that's exactly what a lot of people want. Why praise and give big accolades to CDs that inspire, motivate, push and resonate with black people when they can push music that makes them want to do drugs, even though that rapper admitted to exaggerating his drug use?

Seeing people march and rap the chorus to Alright in protest of us getting murdered in the streets will forever be more powerful than a bunch of niggas getting hype to Thought It Was A Drought.

yeah, i'm disappointed but not surprised.
I love Future and Kendrick, I get where you comin from. While I love Thought it was a Drought and Groupies, Alright or Mortal Man or u carry such powerful emotion that Future can't evoke.

Rembrandt

Banned

and pawn them all because Ciara's emptying them pockets.

Change Location chopped and screwed should be playing instead.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
MY DOPE IN THE BUSHES

Iunno what it is about Future's music especially compared to similar artists who I can't stand...

I can be listening to some Talib Kweli but the minute the song ends and I heard IF YOUNG METRO DON'T TRUST YOU I'M GON SHOOT YOU pure pandemonium is going to happen
Right, it gets me up and to work every morning. That's my fukc everything and wil'n out music right now
Change Location chopped and screwed should be playing instead.

I could never get into chopped and screwed remixes. Still don't understand why.

Damn

CbTbNbJUUAEyRui.jpg

They are not feeling that

and they already mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3MAjDsT_M8

Wolf art on the walls is just a big ol warning sign right out of the gate.

Walpurgis

Banned
Its dope though.
First half of the season had probably 2 good episodes and the rest were stretchy filler.

I just finished the premiere for the second half and it had some incredible moments. Two characters on my death list died tonight in a most spectacular fashion (episode spoiler:
talking about the two boys
), one of them dying by [episode spoiler:]
Michonne's
elegant hands. I kind of saw it coming since I felt like they were wandering aimlessly waiting for [episode spoiler:]
that stupid boy to inevitably ruin everything
. What I didn't expect was [episode spoiler:]
Carrul getting shot in the face.
Now that's what I call a bonus! Honestly, I was grinning from start to finish during that scene. [episode spoiler:]
Rick's pained "no"s and the quickflashes of that lady's face just made it me LMAO.
All we need now is for [episode spoiler:]
Carol to gut Morgan
and all will be right with the world.

First half of the season had probably 2 good episodes and the rest were stretchy filler.

I just finished the premiere for the second half and it had some incredible moments. Two characters on my death list died tonight in a most spectacular fashion (episode spoiler:
talking about the two boys
), one of them dying by [episode spoiler:]
Michonne's
elegant hands. I kind of saw it coming since I felt like they were wandering aimlessly waiting for [episode spoiler:]
that stupid boy to inevitably ruin everything
. What I didn't expect was [episode spoiler:]
Carrul getting shot in the face.
Now that's what I call a bonus! Honestly, I was grinning from start to finish during that scene. [episode spoiler:]
Rick's pained "no"s and the quickflashes of that lady's face just made it me LMAO.
All we need now is for [episode spoiler:]
Carol to gut Morgan
and all will be right with the world.

Morgan ended up being right though.

But honestly I hate to call character and plot build up Filler. Especially when the main writer just loves big ass pay offs to plot points for some reason.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
rip vanity.

goddamn i was so jealous of taimak when i was a kid. apparently on radio taimak revealed that they had a relationship off camera.

Malyse

Not gonna lie, the art and character designs are charming as shit. Might cop this on a sale.

Oh, Square makes phenomenal iOS games. It's just that every single one of them would be better served on Vita or 3DS. The Chaos Rings Trilogy is legit and that Vita port would have been the best. I was also super vibe for Agito+ till that got killt. Final Fantasy Dimensions is good and has a great sequel, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is really good though admittedly it's Dissidia level fanservice fanfiction, and I absolute adore the comic/game Imaginary Range. On top of that, they have stuff like the Million Arthur games that could be reworked into a very interesting JRPG. I think I conceptually like SE's mobile output in the last few years more than their console stuff.

Malyse

Welp, that John Lewis thread went exactly as I figured..not sure what OP expected. Or perhaps it was the desired effect. "Lewis. You're full if shit! Respectfully, of coarse." lol..

Top Bottom