• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

I would pay to see that.

moneypit.jpg

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I was listening to local radio and they were speaking on the Kendrick performance.

So many great quotes

"Who is he talking to...to me?"
"To white people"
"Ugh I hate that..."

"It made me angry, where does he get off"

Made me smile, the. I promptly deleted that radio station from my preset

Slayven

I was listening to local radio and they were speaking on the Kendrick performance.

So many great quotes

"To white people"
"Ugh I hate that..."

That SNL sketch was so spot on

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

So many great quotes

"To white people"
"Ugh I hate that..."

"This isn't one of those teen or alternative television programs, this is the Grammy's, I shouldn't have to be confronted with this racial stuff here"

Walpurgis

Banned

So many great quotes

"To white people"
"Ugh I hate that..."

Where do you guys find these radio stations? I can't imagine hosts talking like this on the stations that I can think of.

Bruh man quit his job after 2.5 hours...

And Im out here on the market starving for a interview call

XD

The privilege man, the fucking privilege!!!

ReiGun

Snow days?

Yup. Snow and ice has keep kids out of school or delayed at least one day a week almost every week since 2016 started here in Baltimore. I work with a literacy intervention program and it's pretty much impossible for me to catch up on my work when the kids are out of school. I'm supposed to be assessing the students in my program this month, and I'm way behind schedule.

Bruh man quit his job after 2.5 hours...

And Im out here on the market starving for a interview call

XD

The privilege man, the fucking privilege!!!
Holy shit..I didn't realize this was an actual thread.

Yup. Snow and ice has keep kids out of school or delayed at least one day a week almost every week since 2016 started here in Baltimore. I work with a literacy intervention program and it's pretty much impossible for me to catch up on my work when the kids are out of school. I'm supposed to be assessing the students in my program this month, and I'm way behind schedule.
Ah, yes. Remember those snowed in days in D.C. No one went to work. Shit, the army base in Baltimore was completely snowed in and my friends girl didn't work for almost a month..

Just saw that job thread. What thee fuck...

My mom would beat my ass on sight if I pulled that shit off. Like, people at my office watching a grown man get annihilated by his mom.

jmood88

I just can't fathom how people like the guy who started the job thread can go through life without having basic reasoning or interpersonal skills. Leaving after 2.5 hours of getting paid to do nothing would never even enter my mind.

Top Bottom