• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Dai101

Banned
Just saw that job thread. What thee fuck...

My mom would beat my ass on sight if I pulled that shit off. Like, people at my office watching a grown man get annihilated by his mom.

So does mine. Weird.

I'm actually angry by that. I mean, shieeeeeeeeeet................. i just can't

Slayven

Lets all give thinks to being raised by good parents that didn't hand us Ls like this as a

latest

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
yknow, i was never really aware of riff raff, but after watching major lazer, i must admit double cup has a pretty hot beat

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Sweet baby Jesus what an idiot. He even smarts off to his boss 2.5 hours into the job complaining to her. Kid would never have lasted more than a day anyway if something that minor compelled him to go home.

Bubba T

Feeling bad for my ex-roommate. He went in raw with his then girlfriend and got her pregnant. Dude took out student loans (had GI Bill money) to pay for daycare and the like. Eventually shit goes south and they break it off. Now she lawyered up and is asking for child support that would amount to 60% of his take home pay. Shit is rough.

cdyhybrid

Feeling bad for my ex-roommate. Went in raw with his then girlfriend and got her pregnant. Took out student loans (had GI Bill money) to pay for daycare and the like. Eventually shit goes south and they break it off. Now she lawyered up and is asking for child support that would amount to 60% of his take home pay. Shit is rough.
Wrap it up, boys.

hypernima

Banned
Feeling bad for my ex-roommate. Went in raw with his then girlfriend and got her pregnant. Took out student loans (had GI Bill money) to pay for daycare and the like. Eventually shit goes south and they break it off. Now she lawyered up and is asking for child support that would amount to 60% of his take home pay. Shit is rough.

can't ever go into battle without a shield

Got my interview on Thursday, you guys.

Must have been their first job ever. Only explanation.

College sure fucking was. Should have gone to a HBCU. He's fine though, diabetes changed his life.

Wow. I can't even imagine that.

Just saw that job thread. What thee fuck...

My mom would beat my ass on sight if I pulled that shit off. Like, people at my office watching a grown man get annihilated by his mom.

Holy shit..I didn't realize this was an actual thread.

Ah, yes. Remember those snowed in days in D.C. No one went to work. Shit, the army base in Baltimore was completely snowed in and my friends girl didn't work for almost a month..

Hold up

Wait a minute

dude skipped out after 2.6 hours of him just playing on his phone.......

Must be nice......must be nice

I just can't fathom how people like the guy who started the job thread can go through life without having basic reasoning or interpersonal skills. Leaving after 2.5 hours of getting paid to do nothing would never even enter my mind.

So does mine. Weird.

I'm actually angry by that. I mean, shieeeeeeeeeet................. i just can't

Sweet baby Jesus what an idiot. He even smarts off to his boss 2.5 hours into the job complaining to her. Kid would never have lasted more than a day anyway if something that minor compelled him to go home.

I hate doing nothing at work too, but LOL at only lasting 2.5 hours.

I wanna give blessings to everyone in the BCT thread, especially you Malyse!

Just got a job confirmation call today with a start date of March 1. Huge weight off my shoulders and a great stepping stone to getting back on it and going back to school for some certifications.

If you were born 92, this is the year of the monkey. This is your year of power and triumph. Reach high with your goals and strive.

All of you are blessed! Its time to play Ultra Light Beam a loud as possible and cry a lil bit.

Real talk, I think I might quit on my first day after 2.5 hours

Trey

I read this at first as you saying you went in raw on his girlfriend, and left your ex roommate on the hook.

Damn. I always cringe when I read stuff like this. Yeah, this is why wrapping it up is so important.

Shy

Just got a job confirmation call today with a start date of March 1. Huge weight off my shoulders and a great stepping stone to getting back on it and going back to school for some certifications.

If you were born 92, this is the year of the monkey. This is your year of power and triumph. Reach high with your goals and strive.

All of you are blessed! Its time to play Ultra Light Beam a loud as possible and cry a lil bit.

Congrats Girlfriendofagamer. Break a leg at your new job.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

Ha, I know you know better than that. Congratulations! Ride that wave of good feeling into your future. Keeping the enthusiasm alive can help to jumpstart you into your new position.

We're all movin on up!

All these "Witcher 3 has shitty combat" threads pretty much guarantee that I'll never give the series another chance. 2's combat was bad enough & not being able to change the controls in game pissed me off.

Slayven

Yup. And also apparently it was the mom the one that got the gig in the first place.

Boy if my mom put her name out there for me to get a hook up, and I fuck up?

I would have to leave the country and hide in the jungle like one of those Japanese WW2 soldiers for a decade or 5

Walpurgis

Banned
All these "Witcher 3 has shitty combat" threads pretty much guarantee that I'll never give the series another chance. 2's combat was bad enough & not being able to change the controls in game pissed me off.

Don't listen to them. I haven't played The Witcher 2 yet but The Witcher 3 has great combat for an RPG. If you're into RPGs, The Witcher 3 is for you.
It's also the greatest game of all time.

Yup. And also apparently it was the mom the one that got the gig in the first place.

Even at 21, I would have sat in there till closing time. Like what the hell else did he have to do that day anyway? He spent the rest of it just telling people he fucked up lol

Btw, I like W3's combat. I honestly don't know where any of these "worst combat system" guys are coming from. I was adept at it after 2 fights

Furyous

Feeling bad for my ex-roommate. He went in raw with his then girlfriend and got her pregnant. Dude took out student loans (had GI Bill money) to pay for daycare and the like. Eventually shit goes south and they break it off. Now she lawyered up and is asking for child support that would amount to 60% of his take home pay. Shit is rough.

Going raw is never an option
, unless it's mom's weekend in which case morning after pill but fuck responsibly yo,
in situations like these and people need to wear condoms. Tell him to get a lawyer and get that down to 25 percent or less. Courts have to realize he needs to cover living expenses. Somone might claim the child wasn't theirs but that's just them if their partner decided to have the child at all because of her pro choice stance.

Dai101

Banned
Boy if my mom put her name out there for me to get a hook up, and I fuck up?

I would have to leave the country and hide in the jungle like one of those Japanese WW2 soldiers for a decade or 5

Must've watched straight out of Compton and thought he could be the next Dre

Even at 21, I would have sat in there till closing time. Like what the hell else did he have to do that day anyway? He spent the rest of it just telling people he fucked up lol

Yeah. It would be terrified to be near a chancla for the rest of my life.

Top Bottom