• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Bonecrusher hook >>>> Killer Mike's verse on Re-Akson

If you were every considering the Saint's Row franchise, now is the time to hop in.
http://www.gamersgate.com/campaign/506/saints-row-offers
Aside from them selling me the heavily edited German version of Saints Row 2 a couple years back, I feel so bad for Gamersgate....I bought a handful of games from them years ago and I'm sure their financials have been hurt by another organization with a similar name.

CbhKENmUsAAWMMe.jpg

Yes, he was quoting someone else, but co-signing the National Review is so ironic, because...

...Killer Mike is actually pretty SJW his damn self.

The National Review is just using you in its own little war, Killer Mike. Wake up. :)

Sch1sm

The fuck are y'all doing today?

I watched Hail, Caesar today. That's about it for my life.

Was pretty underwhelming. It made me care even less about the Coen brother's pretty questionable stance on diversity in Hollywood because it was just

so
much
meh.

Got your cliche, braindead, stupid Clooney. Your Ralph Fiennes in all his comedic relief glory. Channing Tatum the aimless and lacking motivation, which is the story of its whole plot, really. Jonah Hill the awkward. I think what I'm saying is, watch it on a half price day at the cinema. Or, you know, stream it.

Walpurgis

Banned
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1185605

I hate Berniebros. I fucking hate them and the mental olympics to make sure the sheen stays on their golden boy. I hate the "But Hillary" excuse almost as much as the "marched with MLK" dismissal.

I like Sanders but his supporters are alarmingly zealous. The Sanders subreddit is like a congregation with the occasional Clinton fan kicking the hornet's nest. I don't know why there is so much animosity between Clinton supporters and Sanders supporters. I mean, I'm not a fan of Clinton but I know that she won't destroy everything either. I would just expect Obama Season 2. Last time I checked, Obama has been pretty okay for the country (economically).

Anyway, how are you guys voting?

D i Z

The spin in that Gerald Friedman thread is off the chain. People are straight breaking themselves and the facts in half to avoid their boy taking that L.

Can we get smart, black (ex. normal) Street Fighter character? Birdie isn't dumb but c'mon man

Is he even black anymore? I noticed that all drawings in story mode made everyone some tone of white, but never anything brown or dark. Was actually meaning to ask if I was just imagining things..

If we don't care about what Ja Rule has to say, why do we care about what Killer Mike has to say?

Alright..cut it out lol.

I watched Hail, Caesar today. That's about it for my life.

Was pretty underwhelming. It made me care even less about the Coen brother's pretty questionable stance on diversity in Hollywood because it was just

so
much
meh.

Got your cliche, braindead, stupid Clooney. Your Ralph Fiennes in all his comedic relief glory. Channing Tatum the aimless and lacking motivation, which is the story of its whole plot, really. Jonah Hill the awkward. I think what I'm saying is, watch it on a half price day at the cinema. Or, you know, stream it.

I figure as such. I don't really fuck with them like that. Back when I was in school cats used to jack off to some Coen bros. I had a class where we watched a bunch of their movies. The only one I wouldn't mind watching again is Fargo. That shit was funny.

Trey

it's more reasonable in context.

When people tell us, hold on, wait a while, and that’s what the other Democrat is telling you. Hold on Black Lives Matter, just wait a while. Hold on young people in this country, just wait a while. And then she get good, she have your own momma come to you, your momma sit down and say, “Well, you’re a woman.” But I talked to Jane Elliott a few weeks ago and Jane said, “Michael, a uterus doesn’t qualify you to be president of the United States. You have to be, you have to have policy that’s reflective of social justice.” Paying women a fair wage is social justice. Making sure that minorities have jobs is social justice.

Still have to know soundbites like that will blow up, and it's a bad look retweeting the fucking national review. He'll get flack and deserve it.

hurry up with rtj3.

I need a source because there's nothing on Wikipedia. I guess he could be Indian.

Me and my boys used to say Capcom needs to put out a comprehensive history, something like the Hyrule Historia. Hear the home office is extremely restrictive with the IP tho

I'm pretty sure Dudley is black/white mixed

Clementine is Asian

People in that thread were actually saying she was too cute to be black

Top Bottom