• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Clinton out here being woke, breitbart will be salty as fuck

tumblr_lgzqaqKN2c1qfwshko1_500.gif

JzeroT1437 Is getting on my last nerve.

You're not actually reading what he wrote, and allowing anger to push you along.

The man admitted he accidentally killed a man.

On top of that, there's testimony that he made no effort to try and save the victim, or to even call in the shooting.

This guy deserves the manslaughter charges he pretty much outwardly plead guilty to.

is the meat of what he's saying.

You probably seized on

Why is everyone batting around the "if he were white, he would have been acquitted" bs?

This is in reference to the position the protesters are taking, not he himself.

This, however

People just want to drag the "white people" shit into everything. If a white guy did this and was acquitted, as everyone is saying, everyone would be outraged and protesting too.

is extra.

Malyse

You're not actually reading what he wrote, and allowing anger to push you along.

You probably seized on

This, however

is extra.
My issue is him insisting that I think the cop should be let off when I never fucking said that. I think crimes committed by cops should have stiffer sentences. They are charged with protecting society and should be held to a higher standard.

Infinite

You probably seized on

This, however

is extra.
yeah but he's also making unnecessary assumptions about the thread and people replying to him. Like people already said these folks are misguided in the thread so what is his beef with actually. It's confusing

My issue is him insisting that I think the cop should be let off when I never fucking said that. I think crimes committed by cops should have stiffer sentences. They are charged with protecting society and should be held to a higher standard.

That comes from you challenging his initial post, where he clearly states that Liang should get popped. Since you disagree with that, someone who isn't familiar with your general positions would think you also disagree with the verdict.

Malyse

That comes from you challenging his initial post, where he clearly states that Liang should get popped. Since you disagree with that, someone who isn't familiar with your general positions would think you also disagree with the verdict.
I challenged that race has nothing to do with it when we have so much evidence to the contrary. Downplaying race in a racial incident helps no one. And it's not like he can't be in the wrong as well as a scapegoat.

And beside that, he's ignoring everything else I've said as well as diverting questions.

Celebrating something not coming back isn't remotely the same as not caring. Hate is not apathy.
Just more room for folks I dig. Also, I joke a ton, Demi..why would you think I'm popping bottles over something I don't watch, and not "I'm messing with my favorite person in the BCT?" Black bastard..

You ever just think about walking out a 5th floor window

Yo. Seriously. I do. My son is dead. Gone. Done. No mas. Kid had a job when my wife and I were gone. Now? I'm in a fucking nightmare. You know what keeps me going? Labor..and DD..and old man Logan..and
some of
the rest of you bastards. Y'all are the wind..

Again, I'm here, brother..we're here..

Yo. Seriously. I do. My son is dead. Gone. Done. No mas. Kid had a job when my wife and I were gone. Now? I'm in a fucking nightmare. You know what keeps me going? Labor..and DD..and old man Logan..and
some of

Thinking about some things after watching that video...

Thinking about some things after watching that video...

I know, brother. I actually watched it first, so I can watch it with my daughter tomorrow. That shit was/is stressful as hell. Somehow I ended up buying brew after being stuck thinking about that shit. As I just texted someone minutes ago, life is a hard sell for so many of us, and no one takes the time to acknowledge that. Very glad I watched that, even if it put me in a bad place..she (Sr. Leary) is real as fuck.

Dai101

Banned
You ever just think about walking out a 5th floor window

I know somedays is too much to handle but you have to think ahead. There's a lot of fuckery in this world but i genuinely believe we can make it better.

some of

Same for you Gordon, tu eres mi hermano cabron and am glad of be here, along the rest of you all.

Same for you Gordon, tu eres mi hermano cabron and am glad of be here, along the rest of you all.

Grassy ass, Herman Oh..😉

did you get in trouble messing with the tv while "the stories" was on?

No lie? It was a "tryna hit" thing, that worked out plenty. Once I noticed the power of it..I couldn't stop.
Then, I got pissed if you fucked with my stories lol. Only AMC tho..

Bronx-Man

Banned
some of

Damn. Some of the realest shit I've seen posted here in a long time. You're a much stronger man than I, Gordon.

Shy

some of

I so sorry you and your family have to endure that Gordon.

We will always be here for you. <3

Losing someone is the hardest thing in life. You never get over it and it never really gets better you just have have to find the strength to go on somehow. And that's not easy.

Dai101

Banned
to be completely real life sucks a lot but hearing her closing statement in that video made me feel more empowered than i did before.

EDIT: Gordon, you're a good dude and a resilient as fuck

I so sorry you and your family have to endure that Gordon.

We will always be here for you. <3

Losing someone is the hardest thing in life. You never get over it and it never really gets better you just have have to find the strength to go on somehow. And that's not easy.

You're a strong dude, Gordon.

He's a strong motherfucker for sure.

I know, brother. I actually watched it first, so I can watch it with my daughter tomorrow. That shit was/is stressful as hell. Somehow I ended up buying brew after being stuck thinking about that shit. As I just texted someone minutes ago, life is a hard sell for so many of us, and no one takes the time to acknowledge that. Very glad I watched that, even if it put me in a bad place..she (Sr. Leary) is real as fuck.

Mel-mack, you're the best and strong as fuck.

LionPride

Banned
This is why I continue to be here, there are some strong people in this thread. Strong people who have been through some shit, some real shit. And yall keep going, that's admirable for real

This February has been super enlightening. I just wish these damn history topics would actually be as popular as some of the other topics about race.

Top Bottom