• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

RedSwirl

Stop!

CcVTiziUEAE-ssq.jpg:large

D i Z

Ohh snaps, you hung out with Tony todd. What's he like. ?

Gracious, and very very tall. The theater would be loading up with celebs and Hollywood types, but dude would roll across the street to the spot and just hang out with whoever was in there while he picked out his evening consumables. He doesn't mind flipping that switch to Candyman for his fans either.

Slayven

Gracious, and very very tall. The theater would be loading up with celebs and Hollywood types, but dude would roll across the street to the spot and just hang out with whoever was in there while he picked out his evening consumables. He doesn't mind flipping that switch to Candyman for his fans either.

I would be scared. If he do that dead eye stare and just say "You all going to die"

I would shit my pants. And don't let me hear a buzzing sound.

D i Z

I would be scared. If he do that dead eye stare and just say "You all going to die"

I would shit my pants. And don't let me hear a buzzing sound.

Not gonna lie. Dude has an imposing frame as it is. But flashing back to the movies while walking home in the dark had a little extra in it.

Cornell West needs to shut all the way the fuck up.

That's all.

Dude was on the path. How he fell off so badly I'll never understand.

Shy

Noice.

I'll be honest, I tend to think a lot of stupid comedy gets way too many passes because it "feels good", so I'm guess I'm a bit drier than the usual.

But I didn't have an issue with the Chris Rock line. I get why others would though. Life has gotten better, but that doesn't make our current concerns less of a problem.

royalan

What he say now?

Basically, since Bernie Sanders got his back blown out in South Carolina (and not in the good way), Cornell has been going around saying that Black people in government who support Hillary Clinton (i.e. doesn't support Bernie Sanders) has "lost their way" and sold out their blackness for big money.

You're talking about civil rights leaders, my nigga.

And you're going to challenge their blackness because they didn't vote for YOUR chosen white person?

Basically, since Bernie Sanders got his back blown out in South Carolina (and not in the good way), Cornell has been going around saying that Black people in government who support Hillary Clinton (i.e. doesn't support Bernie Sanders) has "lost their way" and sold out their blackness for big money.

And you're going to challenge their blackness because they didn't vote for YOUR chosen white person?

John Lewis got the hell beat out of him on that bridge. For all of us. I'm inclined to give him ALL the passes, thank you very much. Man's a gatdamn hero, as far as I'm concerned.

And once again...BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT A MONOLITH. I would never say that John Lewis has lost his way. I'd never say that Nina Turner has lost her way. Both of them are trying to support the candidate that they think is best for the USA and for black people.

John Lewis got the hell beat out of him on that bridge. For all of us. I'm inclined to give him ALL the passes, thank you very much. Man's a gatdamn hero, as far as I'm concerned.

And once again...BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT A MONOLITH. I would never say that John Lewis has lost his way. I'd never say that Nina Turner has lost her way. Both of them are trying to support the candidate that they think is best for the USA and for black people.

Well put, Mrs..

Young Magus

Damn.
700% Fuck Nigga right there

*young magus daps this*
Well put

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so I haven't really been paying attention to the oscars, but are they just putting all the black people in hollywood up on stage as presenters, or what?

Top Bottom