• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

D i Z

K. Leo finally won. Now everyone can shut the fuck up about him not winning and stay fantasizing that they could in another lifetime be him. Quietly.

I want Girl Scout cookies now.

Jacir

I missed the first 2 hrs of it. I was doing laundry earlier so... Did I miss anything during the first half of Oscars. Legitimately, don't watch but this was first time.

Kraftwerk

BSs96nV.jpg

fuckery begins

Just realized how fucking perfect this BHM has been.....and Chris Rock killing the oscars to end it all in a nice tight bow with mad controversy headed our way tomorrow.

Young Magus

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Sooooooooooooo fucking happy Chris Rock went just right with the amount of racial jokes. Congrats white people, you get to be privy to for 3 hours what entire races of people go through every day of their lives.

Jacir

vF2rUYP.gif

JACIR, how you been. Haven't seen you around for a while.

giphy.gif

DAP.gif

I'm good. Family moved again. We still in Brooklyn tho. Flatbush is definitely better than our last place. I can walk to Brooklyn College which is a godsend making my transportation costs nonexistent.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
We pulled a color blind and "if we don't talk about racism it'll go away" argument ball on my girlfriends Facebook tonight. I'm looking for that bingo my dudes. I told her to delete the girl, but she wants to argue.

harSon

Banned
I'm still shocked that Chris Rock got Stacey Dash to do that. Considering she's down to sell her soul and fuck over her people for a quick buck, I'm assuming the money must have been good.

I'm still shocked that Chris Rock got Stacey Dash to do that. Considering she's down to sell her soul and fuck over her people for a quick buck, I'm assuming the money must have been good.
I'm sure Goldberg and Simone helped ease her in. It's just entertainment, after all..still helps her brand.

Top Bottom